***Florida vs Arkansas BBALL Game Thread***

WillGetIn

Founding Member
Stalker
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Wow. That was an awesome play. I wonder what Bielema will think of that... Arky got it handed to them by the Gators in football AND basketball yesterday! Ha.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Glad to see the offense is really starting to click. They've averaged about 82 points per game over the last 6 games, and that even includes the abysmal night at Vandy.

That play by Chiozza was incredible.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Great play by Cheese! Them Gator boys seem to be jellin a bit lately.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
I loved it when he screamed at them to 'do your job, block out and rebound the ball!', that was great!
White's got a high rising PG recruit committed for 2017, so let's hope he sticks and we can add some talent at swing man and Center for a 3 man class (assuming we lose DFS, Murph2 and a possible transfer/who knows what that usually happens).
Here's the PG commit. Shai Alexander http://247sports.com/Player/Shai-Alexander-87637
He dribble's the ball like he's left handed, then shoots right handed. He's raw not really fast, but this is footage of him at 16 years old and he's 6'4" 175lbs. An interesting prospect that could be special in the long run.

Alexander is for 2017 as you said. He is not coming in next season. We have 2 commits already from a G and big man. Both not highly ranked. DFS et al. leaves this year. Next year will be basically this team unless someone else leaves and we add in a throw in recruit or a grad transfer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
Did someone complain about free throws? 30-36(although Egbunu should have been shooting more the way he was getting hacked). I doubt we'll see UF make that many trips to the line against Kentucky

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Did someone complain about free throws? 30-36(although Egbunu should have been shooting more the way he was getting hacked). I doubt we'll see UF make that many trips to the line against Kentucky

I think 5 of those misses were under 1 or 2 minutes to play. 30-36 is excellent for this team though.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We can be a damn good team if Kasey hill can play the way he did last night consistently.
With the exception of Simmons i'm not sure there is a better player in our league right now
than DFS.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Since the Jacksonville game, Chiozza has averaged 5.25 assists to 2 TO. He's made some major improvements since last year. The kid has upped his FT by 30%, and has made some very smart plays. He still needs to get more consistent with his shot (like Taurean Greenesque), but I see him being rather coachable.

I think Hill has played better off the bench as well.

And Gatorbait 25 is right, DFS is playing great ball right now.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Alexander is for 2017 as you said. He is not coming in next season. We have 2 commits already from a G and big man. Both not highly ranked. DFS et al. leaves this year. Next year will be basically this team unless someone else leaves and we add in a throw in recruit or a grad transfer.

You are correct - I got mixed up. :bandit:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

I think our 2 guys coming in next year can be pretty good for us. One is a 4 star and the other a 3 star. Both have good offer list and will have time to develop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator