***Florida vs Arkansas BBALL Game Thread***

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
4 3pters...Guard the dang line!!!! And make FTs!!!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida wins 87-83. Really need Egbunu to start again. Gotta make FTs down the stretch

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Offense has been clicking lately, but now the D concerns me. Still I'm thrilled with 6-3 at the half way mark in conference. Let's steal one at Rupp on Saturday!

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Florida up 62-57 at the under 8 timeout. They really need to teach Egbunu to pass it quicker at the double team is coming

Bro I've been saying this all along. It's like he freezes when he gets doubled. If he learns to kick it out it will lead to open shots.

I do love the guy tho, don't get me wrong.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Offense has been clicking lately, but now the D concerns me. Still I'm thrilled with 6-3 at the half way mark in conference. Let's steal one at Rupp on Saturday!
I feel good about us going into rupp and getting a w.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

I think this is a classic example of our inconsistency. Just schluffed off on the defensive effort.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Only got to see the highlights, but Chorizo's between the legs dribble and alley oop to DR was awesome!
DFS had another monster game. Leon got 7 pts and 5 rebounds in 12 minutes - that's production and shows why he took the starting role from DR.
Admittedly, could be tough to pull out the V at Rupp, but a Gator can hope. 10AM game for us west coasters - wake and bake to a great game. :bandit:
:chomp:

RobertPooner

BANNED
Sep 4, 2015
I enjoyed listening to Corch Whitey during the mic'd up segments. The guy seems intelligent and passionate, bringing in the 'croots is the last piece. Of course with the shady AAU shenanigans and the garbage mandatory 1 year rule, it isn't easy.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I enjoyed listening to Corch Whitey during the mic'd up segments. The guy seems intelligent and passionate, bringing in the 'croots is the last piece. Of course with the shady AAU shenanigans and the garbage mandatory 1 year rule, it isn't easy.
I loved it when he screamed at them to 'do your job, block out and rebound the ball!', that was great!
White's got a high rising PG recruit committed for 2017, so let's hope he sticks and we can add some talent at swing man and Center for a 3 man class (assuming we lose DFS, Murph2 and a possible transfer/who knows what that usually happens).
Here's the PG commit. Shai Alexander http://247sports.com/Player/Shai-Alexander-87637
He dribble's the ball like he's left handed, then shoots right handed. He's raw not really fast, but this is footage of him at 16 years old and he's 6'4" 175lbs. An interesting prospect that could be special in the long run.

Last edited:

RobertPooner

BANNED
Sep 4, 2015
I vaguely remember reading something about Alexander recently, he shot up from nowhere to all over the radar. Would love to have a kid like that, and with a couple more like him White can build a solid program. And like you said, who knows with transfers. Leon was basically an afterthought before this season, he was all White's recruit and he's been a solid contributor.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I loved it when he screamed at them to 'do your job, block out and rebound the ball!', that was great!
White's got a high rising PG recruit committed for 2017, so let's hope he sticks and we can add some talent at swing man and Center for a 3 man class (assuming we lose DFS, Murph2 and a possible transfer/who knows what that usually happens).
Here's the PG commit. Shai Alexander http://247sports.com/Player/Shai-Alexander-87637
He dribble's the ball like he's left handed, then shoots right handed. He's raw not really fast, but this is footage of him at 16 years old and he's 6'4" 175lbs. An interesting prospect that could be special in the long run.

I wouldn't be suprised if he ended up being a McDonald's aa.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Only got to see the highlights, but Chorizo's between the legs dribble and alley oop to DR was awesome!
DFS had another monster game. Leon got 7 pts and 5 rebounds in 12 minutes - that's production and shows why he took the starting role from DR.
Admittedly, could be tough to pull out the V at Rupp, but a Gator can hope. 10AM game for us west coasters - wake and bake to a great game. :bandit:
:chomp:
The Chorizo move was fn amazing. Top ten easy. His play has been outstanding. This team has come a million miles since day one. FT shooting is like night and day. Def is even better. THose 3s Ark was hitting were defended and lucky as hell. But to their credit they have some damned good offensive players and never gave up. They are MUCH better than their record.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
White got in Alexander's ear early. I think he was unranked a few months ago and now he's a three or four star depending on the recruiting site. Hopefully coach can keep him in the fold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator