***Florida vs Georgia BBALL Game Thread***

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida goes on the road to take on Georgia tonight at 9 PM on ESPN. This is an absolute must WIN game for us. I really hope we see an amazing effort along with great offense from us for once.

Prediction:

Florida- 72
Georgia- 64

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Hopefully the bama game was a wake up call.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
This is a must win. I don't see it happening unfortunately. But after bad losses they tend to play better.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Florida goes on the road to take on Georgia tonight at 9 PM on ESPN. This is an absolute must WIN game for us. I really hope we see an amazing effort along with great offense from us for once.

Prediction:

Florida- 72
Georgia- 64

Agree with you (and it looks like you see where I was coming from in the Final stretch thread). Unfortunately the home loss to Bama made this game critical. We already dropped from a projected 7 seed to 9 after that loss. Lose this and we are squarely on the bubble with some serious work to do to get in. And unfortunately the final schedule is brutal.

We need this one. Egbunu needs to get off to a good start. I really felt like all his early (and late) misses around the hope hurt us a lot in the Bama game. If he can just get some shots to drop early (with chances for 3 point plays if they hammer him) that's going to open up the outside as well as set the tone and fire up his teammates.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
The only thing I see as a plus is almost every team we play from here on out is a tourney team...gives us a bunch of chances to improve our resume. Also, the current bubble teams are likely to lose a few more games as well, so hopefully a few more wins will be enough (biggest win from here on has to be beating Kentucky)

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
W's to Vandy, UK, Mizzou might be enough, but it will be living dangerously, and I haven't honestly seen anything from this team short of the UWV game that gives me much hope of beating a UK team hitting their stride. We really need this road W.

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Need this one bad after the loss to Bama. Hoping we can get this win tonight, defeat both Vanderbilt and mizzou, and get at least 1/3 out of South Carolina, LSU, and Kentucky

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
If we make the big dance, will we be a Cinderella team ?
Would we be better served competing in the NIT ?
What say you ? Flame and frown if you wish to opine.

BostonGator84

Founding Member
Infrequent Frequenter
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Better one-and-done in the NCAA than a lengthy NIT run. Plus who knows we could get a favorable matchup in the Big Dance and make some noise. You never know - that's why getting into March Madness is better than not getting in.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
We need this one bad to make the tournament. Hopefully our PGs can shoot better than 30% for a change.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida tied at 6 at the under 16 timeout...terrible beyond d terrible defensive rebounding and 3pt defense...and of course 4 beyond wide open 3pters don't come close for us lol

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Hill is awful!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
This is embarrassing...Florida down 2 at the under 12 timeout. No energy, being dominated on the defensive end rebounding, can't guard the 3pt line just as much as we can't make a wide open 3pter or a layup...wow

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida tied at 18 at the under 8 timeout

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays