*** Florida vs Kentucky official game thread ***

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
1. I was listening to the first half on the radio and in the first 10 minutes the UK radio guys said that UK got 3 calls going their way that shouldn't. These guys are homers and were saying the refs were bad.

2. When you lose by 19 and are down by a lot more during the game... The refs don't matter.

3. I have seen better UF teams get blown out by worse UK teams at Rupp. It's not a big deal

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I like that a lot of these people in this thread always show up to the game threads where we lose, to bash the team and coach white yet when we demolish teams like WVU at home they're no where to be found. They know who they are... Dumb ****ers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I like that a lot of these people in this thread always show up to the game threads where we lose, to bash the team and coach white yet when we demolish teams like WVU at home they're no where to be found. They know who they are... Dumb ****ers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

:eek:

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
As of today...ESPN has us projected as a 7 seed...CBS has us as a 10 seed (wow does CBS not like east coast or big conference teams)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator