*** Florida vs Kentucky official game thread ***

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Just when you thought it was impossible for Hill and Chiozza to shoot any worse. They are rubbing off on Allen this game.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Anyone else do like me and go watch something else, then see that we pulled back w/i 12, so switch back just in time to watch us get bent over again? Can't wait for this curse on the Gator's to get cleansed because I'm growing weary of this crap:banghead:.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
Allen's foot was beyond the arc when the ball was released. Shouldn't that be a 3?

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Anyone else do like me and go watch something else just to see that we pulled back w/i 12 or so so switch back just to watch us to promptly get bent over again? Can't wait for this curse on the Gator's get cleansed because I'm growing weary of this crap:banghead:.
Yep. We cut the lead in half basically so I turned it on and then U.K. Hit that long 3, and then we completely fell apart

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Really bad coaching by White today. Not going to some type of zone in mind-boggling

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Memo to all theose TV dumbasses. They took so long to look at the replay at the end of the half is that Allen left the floor from behind the arc, thus making it a 3 pointer. Perhaps they will get it correct. If you leave the floor from behind the arc and still dunk it is a 3 pointer!!!!

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I hope Mac is prepared to hang 70 on the cats this Fall... To include a 50 yard TD bomb with :30 on the clock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slug

I fcuking hate people.
Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2014
Anyone else do like me and go watch something else, then see that we pulled back w/i 12, so switch back just in time to watch us get bent over again? Can't wait for this curse on the Gator's to get cleansed because I'm growing weary of this crap:banghead:.
I thought I was the only one with that curse. Maybe we need to start a support group.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
I've
Yep. We cut the lead in half basically so I turned it on and then U.K. Hit that long 3, and then we completely fell apart
Done it twice, both times after we pulled closer, and both times a bad call that pissed me off lead to a huge run for UK. I haven't actually seen us score a single bucket since the first 5 minutes. If we manage to get w/i 12 or so again I'll stay away since I might be contributing to the bad mojo.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
How was that not a foul on ky when Cheese was driving? They called it on us earlier.

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Remember that we play bad on the road and Kentucky is next to impossible to beat at home. Not the end of the world. We have another shot at these guys in the O'Dome.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Devon walker is a waste of sperm

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Remember that we play bad on the road and Kentucky is next to impossible to beat at home. Not the end of the world. We have another shot at these guys in the O'Dome.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm not upset about losing in rupp. I'm ticked that the refs give them so much help when they don't need it.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Not sure what we are doing defensivley...but Hill and Chiozza can not play the same time vs UK, unless we play zone. Uks Guards have owned us

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Hill/Chiozza/Allen went a combined 4 for 21.

Woof.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Hill/Chiozza/Allen went a combined 4 for 21.

Woof.
Really poor effort (whose job is it to have the player's ready again?). If not for DFS we lose by 40 and lose most of the last 5 wins. Keep in mind he's gone in a few games. What do the coach White lovers think this team is going to look like next year when DoDo goes Bye Bye?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.