***Florida vs LSU BBALL Game Thread***

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Scored a lot of points, but at a crappy %. His sophomore year was his best. At least he could make FTs and he was a good defender.
http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/player/_/id/46069/kenny-boynton
Wow, sometimes I amaze myself;).

Like I said, he shot 40% from 3 (actually 41% if you round it up) his sophomore year. I remembered that number even though I couldn't even remember his name for a little bit because I knew at the time it was miraculous with such an awkward shot, and there was no way he should have been close to that good of a shooter, but he had that shooters confidence.

Most of these guys have a lot better stroke than KB ever did. With some confidence and a little luck our shooting woes just might improve. If they do we can compete with anyone with our length, depth, and athleticism.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I stilled like him. He was tenacious on D, money from the line, and a true Gator all the way (and never got in trouble from what I remember).

Same here. I remember Billy D saying he was one of the best players to fight through screens. I think Scottie took note and learned from Kenny B. Plus at the end of the game when the team needed a FT made KB made them.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I stilled like him. He was tenacious on D, money from the line, and a true Gator all the way (and never got in trouble from what I remember).
He's one of my favorites too. Didn't have the prettiest game and wasn't the most talented but he was a winner ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator