***Florida vs LSU BBALL Game Thread***

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Nice win. I cant believe it our guards actually hit a shot or two this game. First time in a long while.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
HUGE win by our guys. Gotta be able to make more 3s and free throws though. We made them when it mattered most though. We played tough D and the result was an SEC win. Hopefully we can be more consistent throughout the season. Coach White showing some fire while coaching on the sidelines there. Go Gators!!

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I hope this win sparks the Gators to 20 plus wins. Simmons is special. Too bad Billy didn't get him. Why LSU for basketball for a kid from Florida?

Ben's godfather David Patrick is an assistant coach at LSU. Interesting, huh?

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Nick Calathes. Unreal court vision, good shooter, could get in the lane, could make a FT. Couldn't play D, but he was good.
Never saw a kid drive the lane so well only to miss a lay up. Happened way too often.

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Have you seen kasey hill play?
Yeah, but Calathes did a better job of getting to the hoop. Probably because he could hit a shot from time to time.

Hill is just awful.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, but Calathes did a better job of getting to the hoop. Probably because he could hit a shot from time to time.

Hill is just awful.
Calathes averaged about 17 points per game and 71% from the stripe. He was light years better than Hill on offense.

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Calathes averaged about 17 points per game and 71% from the stripe. He was light years better than Hill on offense.
Wasn't saying anything different

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
We get it, you are both athletic supporters.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I remember Nick Calathes for two things. The first is leaving for the NBA early when he had no business doing so. The second is going to the free throw line for three shots, down three at UK, and missing all three of them.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
So, the wife points out to me yesterday that the Gators played that afternoon and asked if I wanted to watch. Of course, knowing LSU beat KY and how we struggled with TN I said not only "No" but "Hell No! We have no chance to win, let's spend time with the kids." She asks "Dont you even want to record it in case we win so we can watch it later?" And I quickly respond "We have no chance. Not worth it."

I should work for Gatorsports, but I can't put up the required typos and mistatements without research.

With this in mind....anyone know where I can watch a replay online?

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So, the wife points out to me yesterday that the Gators played that afternoon and asked if I wanted to watch. Of course, knowing LSU beat KY and how we struggled with TN I said not only "No" but "Hell No! We have no chance to win, let's spend time with the kids." She asks "Dont you even want to record it in case we win so we can watch it later?" And I quickly respond "We have no chance. Not worth it."

I should work for Gatorsports, but I can't put up the required typos and mistatements without research.

With this in mind....anyone know where I can watch a replay online?
Sorry, I looked but could not find.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I remember Nick Calathes for two things. The first is leaving for the NBA early when he had no business doing so. The second is going to the free throw line for three shots, down three at UK, and missing all three of them.

The kid did wilt under pressure. That's why a freshman Erving Walker started taking shots at the end of games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator