***Florida vs Texas A&M BBALL Game Thread***

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
JJ Reddick isn't in the great category. Either is Chandler Parsons, but he went 4 years. Damian Lillard is a stud...he went to Weber State of all places for 4 years.

Other guys include David Lee, Draymond Green, Roy Hibbert.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well darn, for some reason I thought they all stayed that extra year to get the back to back NCs.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Doubt it. Billy D has always been interested in the NBA. It was inevitable he was going, he was just waiting for the right spot to land.
You're probably right. I guess I'm just a little depressed because all these other guys have me convinced this White dude sucks.

MidwestChomp

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
You're probably right. I guess I'm just a little depressed because all these other guys have me convinced this White dude sucks.

fbz_2a820add41ec2d57c6682ae42de4568c.jpg

White dude sucks.

and of course,
:racist:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Did steph curry play 4 years?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Damien lillard played 4 years.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
What's Calipari's excuse? Too many freshman?

Comparing to the exception, not the rule? Name another coach that deals with 1-and-done like the KY BBall factory does. Every other program loses kids early, but not the annual reload volume that KY deals with. Most everyone else has the kids for 2-3 years, at least among the better programs where talent can go early.

MidwestChomp

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Comparing to the exception, not the rule? Name another coach that deals with 1-and-done like the KY BBall factory does. Every other program loses kids early, but not the annual reload volume that KY deals with. Most everyone else has the kids for 2-3 years, at least among the better programs where talent can go early.

I'm just sick of Cal's excuse of the "they're freshman excuse. He created this monster and he often complains about it.

Last edited:

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
JJ Reddick isn't in the great category. Either is Chandler Parsons, but he went 4 years. Damian Lillard is a stud...he went to Weber State of all places for 4 years.

Other guys include David Lee, Draymond Green, Roy Hibbert.

Only Lillard and Draymond could even begin to be in the discussion but they are very early in their careers. Obviously Duncan is one in a million and you just don't see it anymore. Crazy to think that was the list that could be thought of.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
TLB, I can name another. Duke.
They sent like 4 freshman to the NBA last season after winning the championship. Duke is beating Kentucky at their own one and done game.

The differences between Coach K and Calipari are:
1) Coach K can actually coach vs. only recruit
2) Coach K is adored and promoted by BSPN to include being placed in their commercials

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.