Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
If we could string together a couple baskets we could get our press going again

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We are gonna lose 10-14 games this year with how things are this early in the season with our struggles on offense. We are just putrid. Its going to be a struggle to even get into the NCAA Tourney...

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I really thought this team was really going to be able to score a lot this year. I see some ugly losses this year. This uab team lost by 20 yesterday. Fraizer oddly has the shanks. I just don't get it?

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
It looks like we have very little offense and not that great d. Might improve with time. We can only hope.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Nice to get a win. Hope we don't get embarassed tomorrow night.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n117823 said:
I really thought this team was really going to be able to score a lot this year. I see some ugly losses this year. This uab team lost by 20 yesterday. Fraizer oddly has the shanks. I just don't get it?

We're gonna kill unc tomorrow night!

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Yep a loss tonight would have been real bad. Hopefully we can get things figured out soon as our shooting % has been atrocious since the 2nd half of the Miami game.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Some players really made strides tonight. Walker, Chiozza, and Hill had really good games. The problem with us right now is the lack of a consistent lineups from game to game. Also, Kurtz is a great energy guy, but lacks some on the defensive end. When Carter is back I expect the team to be more consistent on both ends of the floor.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
painful to watch. The last minute was not what the game was about. Mostly TO's (by them) amd missed shots. Def. we are getting there. Offensively we are offensive.

SC Gator

Sorta Kinda
Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Here at tourney. We are an average team that can't shoot and can't move ball inside. chirroza looks the best and if MFII gets hot it may open up the weak inside line. Watching Walker live, he is a work in progress and. It sure he will,ever be a star here,or anywhere. Worst part of his game is no hands. Can't cacht and extend. Just awkward going to hole.

Should be fun to see us play UNC. Potential in the team, just not ready for prime time yet.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
SC Gator;n117892 said:
Here at tourney. We are an average team that can't shoot and can't move ball inside. chirroza looks the best and if MFII gets hot it may open up the weak inside line. Watching Walker live, he is a work in progress and. It sure he will,ever be a star here,or anywhere. Worst part of his game is no hands. Can't cacht and extend. Just awkward going to hole.

Should be fun to see us play UNC. Potential in the team, just not ready for prime time yet.

I don't know what the deal with Walker is on offense - he looks like he is lost many times when he has the ball and is overthinking things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.