***Florida vs UK Game Thread***

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
LeeForThree;n188277 said:
Uk is the worst 31-0 team I have ever seen...just bad. Would love to see them play Duke, ND, Wisconsin, Gonzaga. Also, too bad UK is just riding Florida's coattails from last year. First 18-0 SEC team...GO GATORS!!!!
HOW many mf 31 and o teams have you ever seen. They are not as good as that Anthony Davis team but with those guards and the bigs they are fckn formidable. They are much bigger than us, shoot the FTs much better and have bench Billy D could win a national title with. Let me just put this out there. You give BD just 1/3 the talent Squid man has and he kicks Calamaris ass every time.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
You mean some of you guys actually thought we would win??? Seriously? :crazy:

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Oh well, still think UK will not win the NC. Can't spell sUcK without UK.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Durty South Swamp;n188288 said:
You mean some of you guys actually thought we would win??? Seriously? :crazy:

Not me. But I was hoping. The thought of an undefeated calipari team sickens me. it should sicken any fan of college basketball

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Wisconsin might give them some fits but they are just flat better at every position.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
stephenPE;n188284 said:
HOW many mf 31 and o teams have you ever seen. They are not as good as that Anthony Davis team but with those guards and the bigs they are fckn formidable. They are much bigger than us, shoot the FTs much better and have bench Billy D could win a national title with. Let me just put this out there. You give BD just 1/3 the talent Squid man has and he kicks Calamaris ass every time.
Well if you go all the way back in years I believe I saw one in 2014. That was less than 12 months ago. :headslap:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Is there a non-compete clause in our guys' scholly's ?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n188299 said:
Wisconsin might give them some fits but they are just flat better at every position.
Duke , Arizona and Wisconsin can beat Kentucky. I believe duke is capable of waxing their ass

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'd like hear what some of you guys think that was saying chiozza is better than hill?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
We was just out maned today. We have serious question marks at the pg position and at center moving forward. Hopefully egbunu will be able to defend and rebound ,we've gotten slaughtered down there all year. Hill has shown flashes but hasn't been consistent, chiozza has been a complete liability on both ends. Francis comes in as a combo guard , he's been compared to deron Williams. Hopefully he can give us some minutes next year at the point. Not sure if we'll be a tournament team next year but we should be a little better

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I have never said Chiozza was any good but when you adjust his offensive numbers by minutes played its almost the same as Hill's this season. His shooting % plus 3PT % is a little better than Hill's actually.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n188417 said:
I have never said Chiozza was any good but when you adjust his offensive numbers by minutes played its almost the same as Hill's this season. His shooting % plus 3PT % is a little better than Hill's actually.
Atleast hill is a threat to score, Chiozza isn't capable of getting in the lane and finishing at the rim. It doesn't matter if he's a better shooter than hill because he still doesn't have that good of a jump shot. What does chiozza bring to the table other than he's not a threat to score at spot on the floor and he's too small to guard anyone?

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Hill is lightyears ahead of Chiozza and looking to extend that gap.

As usual we get screwed with tournament seeding. Because Vandy played Bama 2 times and won both they are guaranteed the 7th seed. We are playing Thursday at 1 as the 8th seed and playing UK Friday if we win.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
LeeForThree;n188436 said:
Hill is lightyears ahead of Chiozza and looking to extend that gap.

As usual we get screwed with tournament seeding. Because Vandy played Bama 2 times and won both they are guaranteed the 7th seed. We are playing Thursday at 1 as the 8th seed and playing UK Friday if we win.
Who do we play

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
LeeForThree;n188463 said:
So we'll probably put Anthony Grant out of his misery. I don't expect him to survive , he's probably out at Alabama. I'd like to see him back here on billys staff again

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
LeeForThree;n188277 said:
Uk is the worst 31-0 team I have ever seen...just bad. Would love to see them play Duke, ND, Wisconsin, Gonzaga. Also, too bad UK is just riding Florida's coattails from last year. First 18-0 SEC team...GO GATORS!!!!
Gonzaga? Lol good one

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Ive not said that Chiozza is good right now, but I do think he will be a good player before he leaves.

Im happy Hill played well and hope he turns the corner but let's not act like one good game, albeit only 1 assist, means he is head and shoulders above Chiozza who is a freshman.

Look at Taureen Green as a freshman (not saying Chiozza will be as good as Green), we just need to be patient with freshman and expect mistakes.

Regardless, our PG play has to be much better next year for us to be a threat, and I think it will be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator