Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Very good effort today.....

At last, a little consistency.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Real good win today. Chiozza actually making some shots for a change. Hill still can't hit the side of a barn however.

ChompTown

G8R B8
Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2015
BTW Mac came on at the under 4 timeo
Nah, they had good fans. I was there and they were decent people. They did have a LB that jawed at Eric Rhett the first play and after that Rhett talked to him all night. Now the first time the played us in Atlanta in the Peach Bowl that was another story. Still good fans but they whooped us good.
I got the Peach Bowl version near me today lol. Its all good though, it was a good game to be at for sure:chomp:

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Great win today. It's great to be a Gator!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
I thought the hit to Hill's face was intentional and flagrant. Just because it's "a swim move" that doesn't mean you can smash your forearm in a guys face. Otherwise what's stopping players from doing this every game? The idea is to protect the players, and the refs failed in that no-call.

ChompTown

G8R B8
Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2015
I thought the hit to Hill's face was intentional and flagrant. Just because it's "a swim move" that doesn't mean you can smash your forearm in a guys face. Otherwise what's stopping players from doing this every game? The idea is to protect the players, and the refs failed in that no-call.

Agreed 100%

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Did they ever review it? I didn't see it on my channel. I thought they reviewed every play that hits a player above the shoulders and it's only to determine if it's a Flagrant 1 or 2?

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Did they ever review it? I didn't see it on my channel. I thought they reviewed every play that hits a player above the shoulders and it's only to determine if it's a Flagrant 1 or 2?
They claimed to review it but basically only showed one replay at regular slow-mo (not slowed down further) panned way out and from behind the play with the female announcer saying "that's inadvertent". I was like WTF, he gave him a forearm to the face running past him. Inadvertent is both players going for a rebound and it's the guy who got hit as much at fault for the contact as the guy who hits him. This was the dude wanted to get around Hill and did it buy smashing his nose with his forearm.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Anyone watch the end of the OK LSU? Refs seemed to have an agenda in that one for sure. Hield was unstoppable, no doubt.

But last minute OK with 3 point lead, refs send them to the line for a 1 and 1 twice in a row, but remarkably they miss the front end both times. LSU manages to hit a clutch 3 to tie it. 13 seconds left OK brings it down and uses Hield as a decoy opening up some other dude (don't feel like looking him up) for an open 2 to take 2 pt lead with 3.8 seconds. Quarterman takes it coast to coast for the tying layup, but gets mugged on the block so should have been at the line to possibly tie it, but of course, no call, OK celebrates and LSU's chance of getting to the dance takes a huge hit.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Had to watch the replay, but it was worth it.
1. DFS is THE MAN for defending his home court before the game. :badass:
2. Did BFR have his breakout game? I sure hope so - he played pretty solid D and went 3 for 3 from 3. :stars:
3. Despite us dominating them in the first half, the refs were intent on taking our big guys out of the game. Egbunu was set to have a monster game and gets these phantam calls - Hayes got at least one as well. WVU was in the double bonus with like 12 minutes go to in the 1st half.
4. Great win and hopefully they can build confidence with it to actually go on the road and win - will be good to get Leon back as well and hoping to see if BFR can keep it going.
:chomp:

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
What a performance! Let's beat Arky next week and get to 6-3 in conference at the half way mark.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Had to watch the replay, but it was worth it.
1. DFS is THE MAN for defending his home court before the game. :badass:
2. Did BFR have his breakout game? I sure hope so - he played pretty solid D and went 3 for 3 from 3. :stars:
3. Despite us dominating them in the first half, the refs were intent on taking our big guys out of the game. Egbunu was set to have a monster game and gets these phantam calls - Hayes got at least one as well. WVU was in the double bonus with like 12 minutes go to in the 1st half.
4. Great win and hopefully they can build confidence with it to actually go on the road and win - will be good to get Leon back as well and hoping to see if BFR can keep it going.
:chomp:
If BFR can give us minutes like that every game, we're a different team.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Anyone watch the end of the OK LSU? Refs seemed to have an agenda in that one for sure. Hield was unstoppable, no doubt.

But last minute OK with 3 point lead, refs send them to the line for a 1 and 1 twice in a row, but remarkably they miss the front end both times. LSU manages to hit a clutch 3 to tie it. 13 seconds left OK brings it down and uses Hield as a decoy opening up some other dude (don't feel like looking him up) for an open 2 to take 2 pt lead with 3.8 seconds. Quarterman takes it coast to coast for the tying layup, but gets mugged on the block so should have been at the line to possibly tie it, but of course, no call, OK celebrates and LSU's chance of getting to the dance takes a huge hit.

How they missed or why they didn't call the foul at the end of the game is unreal. He couldn't have been fouled any more.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
How they missed or why they didn't call the foul at the end of the game is unreal. He couldn't have been fouled any more.

Well, the guy "could" have pulled his shorts down around his ankles. So technically he "could" have been fouled more...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.