Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
We just may make the big dance this year

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida wins 88-71. Great game all around minus 1 4 min stretch. We could win it all if we just played like that every game!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Haha. Coach has been great, but at times he doesn't recognize what is going on until it's too late. He made an adjustment, but it was clear what needed to happen...Way before he did it.

+1000

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I liked our chances in this one from the start. We want to play fast.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Fla put their foot on WVU's throat today and never took it off. WV never had the lead in the game. Huge win for MW. This team is gaining confidence and we can all see better shooting, I like that White played so any players and they PLAYED well. Kruger had success by playing so many here.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Mic drop...love it

FFcomments.png

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Taureen Green tweeted on how "nice" it is to see these Gators slam a WVU team putting
out so much pregame trash-sqauwk . Good to know Gator-greats are tuned in. ...
White played lots of players but still we even were without Justin Leon (concussion).

>> PS coach White: try to get this type team on-court from now on.

ChompTown

G8R B8
Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2015
Was at the game, WVU has some classless fans for sure. They were laughing every time our guys caught an elbow, kept talking trash about how bad the SEC was.....as they were getting stomped. I just heard on the postgame that Hill broke his nose early and still played the whole game. That was a tough group out there today. It felt great to hear the S-E-C chants at the end

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Haha. Coach has been great, but at times he doesn't recognize what is going on until it's too late. He made an adjustment, but it was clear what needed to happen...Way before he did it.

As others have hinted, there were a few other factors besides Hill. Foul trouble (sucky refs) forced White to go deeper with the bench. wvu took advantage, but UF never lost the lead and built it back up. They showed energy and grit. I hope they can maintain that level for the rest of the year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Chomptown et al Again ... a salute to all GC-players who showed up at this game.
Thanxall ... jeez, that sounds like a pharmacy ... rightfully so with all our laxity.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Was at the game, WVU has some classless fans for sure. They were laughing every time our guys caught an elbow, kept talking trash about how bad the SEC was.....as they were getting stomped. I just heard on the postgame that Hill broke his nose early and still played the whole game. That was a tough group out there today. It felt great to hear the S-E-C chants at the end

wvu was classless when SOS pounded them in the ('94?) Sugar Bowl.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Good win. Not sure how big of a signature it give us but a solid win over the #9 team in the country. Vegas had WVU as only a 1 point favorite so they felt it was an even match.

Not going to knock the refs. I've never heard anyone comment on how great the refs do.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Good win. Not sure how big of a signature it give us but a solid win over the #9 team in the country. Vegas had WVU as only a 1 point favorite so they felt it was an even match.

Not going to knock the refs. I've

... refs run afoul letting them play.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
wvu was classless when SOS pounded them in the ('94?) Sugar Bowl.

Nah, they had good fans. I was there and they were decent people. They did have a LB that jawed at Eric Rhett the first play and after that Rhett talked to him all night. Now the first time the played us in Atlanta in the Peach Bowl that was another story. Still good fans but they whooped us good.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
TIP-INS

West Virginia: Fell to 0-3 in the Big 12/SEC Challenge. The Mountaineers lost to LSU last year and to Missouri during the 2013-14 season. ... Remained winless against Florida in the Sunshine State, dropping to 0-4 in Gainesville (0-2), Jacksonville (0-1) and Miami (0-1).

Florida: Former Gators Jason Williams and Lee Humphrey attended the game. ... Florida assistant Darris Nichols played 141 games for West Virginia (2004-08), scoring 993 points. ... Football coach Jim McElwain, making an appearance during a big recruiting weekend, spoke to the crowd at halftime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.