Florida woman arrested for selling teddy bears

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
During a thunderstorm, while holding a pitchfork and a black whip.

I don't even know where to go with this one, but it's safe to say I dated her sister.....

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
During a thunderstorm, while holding a pitchfork and a black whip.

I don't even know where to go with this one, but it's safe to say I dated her sister.....

We don't pay the police enough. I was impressed by the cleanliness of the back seat of that cruiser though.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018

LaylaGator

Born to Hate Florida State
Lifetime Member
Feb 28, 2021
This incident was featured on Dave and Chuck the Freak last week (morning radio show airing in Michigan, Boston, and Tampa). A guy called into the show speculating that he had met this woman before in Florida. He said she's a hooker that sells teddy bears the way ticket-scalpers sell pencils. "Buy this teddy bear for $100, and I'll give you a BJ for free." So innovative.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
This incident was featured on Dave and Chuck the Freak last week (morning radio show airing in Michigan, Boston, and Tampa). A guy called into the show speculating that he had met this woman before in Florida. He said she's a hooker that sells teddy bears the way ticket-scalpers sell pencils. "Buy this teddy bear for $100, and I'll give you a BJ for free." So innovative.

so many things I could say...must resist.
:triggered:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.