GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Candid pics. Courtesy of Zach's twitter feed. Btw, he's been brutal about this coaching staff.
23m7ds8.jpg

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
GatorJ;83894 said:
Candid pics. Courtesy of Zach's twitter feed. Btw, he's been brutal about this coaching staff.
23m7ds8.jpg
Yeah he also said when Muschamp walked by Foley after the game and Foley didn't say a word to him. Foley knows, he's just gotta do it

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I heard that to about not talking to Muschamp when they crossed paths once the game ended. Put Roper in charge the rest of the season and end this now Foley.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
KCgator;n83916 said:
This is all on Foley. Hope he didn't sleep last night.

Yup. Last year's recruiting class sucking was a given. Because he delayed the inevitable for now apparent reason his year's class will be destroyed by this shiiiitstorm also. Our current class is already unimaginably bad and it's about to get worse. We're celebrating a 3 star as one of our top picks.

We're fighting Kintucky and Tinerc for last place for some time, folks.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n83906 said:
I heard that to about not talking to Muschamp when they crossed paths once the game ended. Put Roper in charge the rest of the season and end this now Foley.

No on Roper, he's taken something bad and made it even worse. Hell, part of this overall dysfunction is that NOBODY is even prepared to serve as interim coach. Maybe Brian White?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Glad to see he finally looks like the rest of us. This is a positive thing, folks. Change is coming soon!

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
That's the face of someone who knows they royally F***** Up...At most places, sticking with a guy like this would have cost him his job also...good thing he hired some decent coaches in other areas, too bad they don't make any money.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;n83924 said:
No on Roper, he's taken something bad and made it even worse. Hell, part of this overall dysfunction is that NOBODY is even prepared to serve as interim coach. Maybe Brian White?

I blame the offense mostly on Muschamp/Driskel still. I wouldn't mind Roper finishing it out with Harris getting experience. We might even get to see Taylor get carries again since Muschamp's love fest with Jones will be over.

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Amazing, just amazing it takes this level of incompetence to convince Foley to make a change. He was with the large class of fools who thought this team could win 8 or 9.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm pretty negative on Chimp, and I thought this team would win 7 or 8.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Gator Fever;n83936 said:
I blame the offense mostly on Muschamp/Driskel still. I wouldn't mind Roper finishing it out with Harris getting experience. We might even get to see Taylor get carries again since Muschamp's love fest with Jones will be over.

I'm not sold on Roper either, but this would make the most sense to me. We would at least find out if Muschamp has been controlling the offense or if we are just devoid of talent there. NO WAY IN HELL though that anyone on this staff gets promoted to HC.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I knew it was a pipe dream when I heard pumpers claim we had a chance to win the east.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Foley benefited from a huge population shift since 1980(I include 1980 because many families with children moved here then and the kids turned 18 during the 90's). The state blew up and couple that with being able to play sports year round? I'm not saying Foley doesn't deserve credit but I'll trade ONE football title for ten indoor racquet ball ones in a heart beat. Billy D was an excellent hire. Meyer was an excellent hire(a no-brainer). When there's no candidate that sticks out Foley has crapped the bed. Zook and Muschamp are bad bad hires. And how did Foley not learn from the Zooker mistake because there the same person in a nut shell. It makes Meyer's hire look like the exception and not the rule.

I do NOT trust Foley to fix this...he's a great administrator and a great AD but it seem football is his achilles heel.

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Seeing those pictures makes me wonder if Foley has been putting this off simply because he didn't want to have to fire Muschamp. Either because he likes Muschamp or his family. In my opinion it absolutely detracts from Foley being the best AD in the country. He put his own feelings and wants before the good of the program.

He was DEAD WRONG on this hire. He gave him extensions and support when he deserved none. Anyone who blindly trusts Foley in the new hire is foolish.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He need to go to Muschamp and say these exact words.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
1000% WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.