For a boy from Montana, I gotta tell you that was cool

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Mac when asked about the fans and atmosphere. The pride is back. I have not seen a turn around in a team like this since 1990. You can see the coaching quality all over the field. The play calling rivals SOS almost. He mixes it up. When 7-8 players catch a ball in each game you gonna have some happy players. Grier is obviously the REAL DEAL and is the QB now and the future. I have not seen Fla WRs with hands this good EVER. Not as a group anyway. KT was the man in the first half. They adjusted well to him in the 2nd half. You can tell that Mac really appreciates the fans and the way he handles interviews is gold. He changes the subject when the interview bores him. Like tonite he switched, to "Isnt it nice and cool tonite," Looks like Foley caught lightning in a bottle with this one. Hey Law, is he Walmart or Bergdorf Goodman?

12088186_1079286712095616_2299394059986689107_n.jpg

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I loved 22 getting in the refs face on the sideline too. Probably told the zebra to keep his edge.:dance:

L-boy

BANNED
Oct 16, 2014
gardnerwebbgator;n290519 said:
I loved 22 getting in the refs face on the sideline too. Probably told the zebra to keep his edge.:dance:

That was great. I was watching with my wife and we said...is that Emmit Smith? I loved how he was giving the Ref ****...and the ref felt obligated to go back and explain the call to him.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I agree. I think he's the real deal.

L-boy

BANNED
Oct 16, 2014
stephenPE;n290515 said:
Mac when asked about the fans and atmosphere. The pride is back. I have not seen a turn around in a team like this since 1990. You can see the coaching quality all over the field. The play calling rivals SOS almost. He mixes it up. When 7-8 players catch a ball in each game you gonna have some happy players. Grier is obviously the REAL DEAL and is the QB now and the future. I have not seen Fla WRs with hands this good EVER. Not as a group anyway. KT was the man in the first half. They adjusted well to him in the 2nd half. You can tell that Mac really appreciates the fans and the way he handles interviews is gold. He changes the subject when the interview bores him. Like tonite he switched, to "Isnt it nice and cool tonite," Looks like Foley caught lightning in a bottle with this one. Hey Law, is he Walmart or Bergdorf Goodman?

How long as it since we have had big time receivers. It really seems a big part of it is the willingness to just throw it to people and sooner or later some will step up. I absolutely love how Mac is getting the TE's involved. This is the best offensive play calling I have seen at FL in years.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
L-boy;n290526 said:
That was great. I was watching with my wife and we said...is that Emmit Smith? I loved how he was giving the Ref ****...and the ref felt obligated to go back and explain the call to him.

What was a ref doing explaining a call to a guy not even on staff. I've never seen that before.

L-boy

BANNED
Oct 16, 2014
maheo30;n290547 said:
What was a ref doing explaining a call to a guy not even on staff. I've never seen that before.

That was what was great about it. :lol:

I guess seeing him with the blue gator jacket and recognizing it was Emmit Smith he felt obligated to say something.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
maheo30;n290547 said:

He's just a ref. I'll bet he's home tonight telling his wife he got to talk to Emmitt.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
gardnerwebbgator;n290519 said:

He was hiding on the sideline. The announcers called him out and a cameraman stuck a camera in his face. The crowd went freaking nuts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator