Warning: Political Takes Former FB staffer suing UF

no1g8r

Bringing Reason to the dumb masses
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2017
Yeah, when I was 51, I started thinking about how to retire early. Too white to claim racism, too male to claim sexism, too young to claim ageism, and too straight to claim orientation discrimination. My only option was to buckle down and keep working hard.

It’s tough to be born of privilege.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
IMO, this "law suit" is as phony as the bullschytt stunt pulled by that gay/black TV actor who claimed to have been beaten up by caucasian bigots - only to end up with charges for filing a false police report. I'm not a political extremist in either direction, but I would love to see this guy get hit with a defamation suit when this garbage "law suit" gets laughed out of court. Anyone who perverts the machinery of justice for corrupt purposes should be held accountable. It's not about race or gender ID, or any other half-assed excuse for seeking revenge or an unfair advantage in a given situation. It's about personal accountability and the fair and even-handed rule of law.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
IMO, this "law suit" is as phony as the bullschytt stunt pulled by that gay/black TV actor who claimed to have been beaten up by caucasian bigots - only to end up with charges for filing a false police report. I'm not a political extremist in either direction, but I would love to see this guy get hit with a defamation suit when this garbage "law suit" gets laughed out of court. Anyone who perverts the machinery of justice for corrupt purposes should be held accountable. It's not about race or gender ID, or any other half-assed excuse for seeking revenge or an unfair advantage in a given situation. It's about personal accountability and the fair and even-handed rule of law.
Lawsuit is one word.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
That was my first thought, too. I had to search it to refresh my memory.

Unfortunately this case won’t likely be settled on the merits, but rather on the calculation of how much it will cost to defend it. It seems prime for a summary judgment but that’s not common.
This is an example of Black Privilege, which is NEVER spoken of in the mainstream. No white person would have an opportunity to take advantage of this type of legalized extortion. There's literally a cottage industry built around it for unscrupulous people who want to "get theirs."

The really sad thing about this is that racism does still sometimes occur in this world, and people who have bonafide grievances are immediately lumped in with people like this dirtbag.

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
They'll write him a check and say sorry. They woke at UAA.

Last edited:

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
too young to claim ageism
Oh contraire

The Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967 (ADEA) protects certain applicants and employees 40 years of age and older from discrimination on the basis of age in hiring, promotion, discharge, compensation, or terms, conditions or privileges of employment.

NovaGator

Dec 10, 2015
My only option was to buckle down and keep working hard./QUOTE]
A very wise man told me that, as far as working hard or just being lucky, he had
noticed that the harder a person worked, the luckier he got!

no1g8r

Bringing Reason to the dumb masses
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2017
Oh contraire

The Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967 (ADEA) protects certain applicants and employees 40 years of age and older from discrimination on the basis of age in hiring, promotion, discharge, compensation, or terms, conditions or privileges of employment.

I should have said, “too young to successfully claim ageism”. I’m in a field where older guys with higher salaries get replaced by younger guys with lower salaries. The bean counters don’t place value on experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.