Former Nole QB dead at 46

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Marcus Outzen

Outzen, suffered from complications associated with hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis, a rare immune deficiency disorder, according to the Tallahassee Democrat.

The disease stops the immune system from functioning properly, according to Johns Hopkins.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Marcus Outzen

Outzen, suffered from complications associated with hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis, a rare immune deficiency disorder, according to the Tallahassee Democrat.

The disease stops the immune system from functioning properly, according to Johns Hopkins.

Very sad - gone way too soon.

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
I know where this will go, but before it does I wanted to share some positives. He coached my sons 7v7 team the last two years. He was gracious with his time and attention to the kids. He was also a great father of 3 kids (14 to much younger).

He took it in stride when I asked him if he buys Marquand Manuel a beer if they are ever in the same place. He walked me through the play from his perspective. He was avoiding Kearse who blocked his vision and he couldn’t see Manuel there until he had released the ball.

I was at the stadium and it felt like he scrambled for 10 plus first downs.

My thoughts are with his family today. Truly saddened by this news when I heard it earlier today.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I was expecting the dude that blew **** up.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I still depressingly see him picking up first down after first down with his legs. I've never forgotten him because of that game.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Condolences to his family. That is way too young.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I still depressingly see him picking up first down after first down with his legs. I've never forgotten him because of that game.

That game was very similar to the game this past season to include the halftime score being the same at 12-7.
UF controlled the first half but didn’t capitalize on opportunities to score points only to let FSU take the game in the second half.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
i was expecting to hear about that kid who was caught naked in the middle of a street acting nuts. school blamed it on Lyme disease falsely to try to cover up that he was huffing meth and bathsalts. what was that retard's name again?

at any rate, this one is actually sad. always heard he was a really good guy.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

‘98? Yeah, that was quietly our biggest missed opportunity season of Spurrier’s tenure. Granted, two close losses to those teams is nothing to be ashamed of, but we had a title team that season and got nothing for it. Basically swapped roles with ut.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
i was expecting to hear about that kid who was caught naked in the middle of a street acting nuts. school blamed it on Lyme disease falsely to try to cover up that he was huffing meth and bathsalts. what was that retard's name again?

at any rate, this one is actually sad. always heard he was a really good guy.
The same dumbass who was caught at the UF-Cocks game prior to the UF-FSU game in 2004, wearing a Gator hoodie.

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Outzen played out of his mind that day. RIP Rooster. Way too young.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Maddening.

Was that the game where Gerard “Big Money” Warren recovered a fumble in the end zone but they didn’t give us the TD?

Sad for his death and his family. God bless comfort them all.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Maddening.

Was that the game where Gerard “Big Money” Warren recovered a fumble in the end zone but they didn’t give us the TD?

Sad for his death and his family. God bless comfort them all.
I still mention “Scoop” every once in a while

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator