Oct 21, 2014
If u can't beat them join them?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Uhhhh...no f'in way.

Still, he'd start immediately. FSU fans said he was expected to be the future, that he was that good. Mac knows this needs to get fixed. We don't want a stink in recruiting like we got with Chump.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Dirt bags need not apply...

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
this is garbage, seriously, its one thing to deal with kids who make mistakes while in your program, but its quite another to actively go after a kid who is a bonified sh*t bag. I mean seriously, the dude got kicked off felon state... god almighty this is a joke.

Doopree

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
Just win baby! America believes in second chances (O.J, Vick, etc)

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
this is garbage, seriously, its one thing to deal with kids who make mistakes while in your program, but its quite another to actively go after a kid who is a bonified sh*t bag. I mean seriously, the dude got kicked off felon state... god almighty this is a joke.

Our QB situation is that bad.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
If he transfers in, can he play next year? Or does he need to sit out?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Well, i guess none of yall can make any more comments about rapeis, womanbeater cook or the rest of them since not only do you want a kid who does the same crap, but you want one whos a damn clown as well.

F that, id rather lose than have that POS :nole: ever touch orange and blue.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Well, i guess none of yall can make any more comments about rapeis, womanbeater cook or the rest of them since not only do you want a kid who does the same crap, but you want one whos a damn clown as well.

F that, id rather lose than have that POS :nole: ever touch orange and blue.

I don't like to make a lot of comments about them because we have a had quite a few of our own over the years...or have you forgotten?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I don't like to make a lot of comments about them because we have a had quite a few of our own over the years...or have you forgotten?
Yea we have, but not for some time now and Id prefer to keep it that way, things have been cleaned up and thats a good thing. It's a myth that you need thugs to win big. Bama wins big every dang year and you hardly ever hear about them getting into trouble, maybe they do a good job of hiding it but the bottom line is they win and have a rep of a clean program in the publics eye. FSU has the public opinion of a prison cell and right now its about the only thing we have an advantage over them with. Forgive me if I would like the program to maintain some level of integrity and respect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator