Recruiting Former Noles QB De'Andre Johnson

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Yea we have, but not for some time now and Id prefer to keep it that way, things have been cleaned up and thats a good thing. It's a myth that you need thugs to win big. Bama wins big every dang year and you hardly ever hear about them getting into trouble, maybe they do a good job of hiding it but the bottom line is they win and have a rep of a clean program in the publics eye. FSU has the public opinion of a prison cell and right now its about the only thing we have an advantage over them with. Forgive me if I would like the program to maintain some level of integrity and respect.

Don't bring up bama. They are crooked as hell, they just haven't been caught. Do I want this thug? No, but something needs to be done about our dire QB situation. And fast.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I'd rather lose than take that scumbag. I can't even believe he was on our sideline.

Hypocrisy at its finest.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Id rather lose than recruit this piece of shyt.
Id rather take a chance with a backup QB from Houston Baptist or players we stole from FAU or ECU.

Doopree

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
I don't want him because he's a criminole, I just don't want another athlete for a QB after Treon.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@MistaAlderman: Btw #UF is not recruiting former #FSU QB DeAndre Johnson. Seen that tossed around so put that to bed.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Bama wins big every dang year and you hardly ever hear about them getting into trouble, maybe they do a good job of hiding it but the bottom line is they win and have a rep of a clean program in the publics eye.
Only if you consider the State of Alabama the public eye.....and even half of that state knows it's not true.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Most of you guys on your moral high horse probably couldn't pass a background check.

After all, he didn't kill anyone!

:moon2:

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Is there desperation in the wind? Duel threat, I've had my fill of that style of ball, just saying.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Well, i guess none of yall can make any more comments about rapeis, womanbeater cook or the rest of them since not only do you want a kid who does the same crap, but you want one whos a damn clown as well.

F that, id rather lose than have that POS :nole: ever touch orange and blue.
this.. i still have some semblance of pride in being a Gator!!!!

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Bless me Father for I have sinned, it's been about 35 years ago since my last confession.

That counts, doesn't it? :bananadance2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator