Fox Sports and Rivals slam Harbaugh recruiting tactics

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Looks like Michigan just pulled a kids offer out from under him today. 6-7 285 Tackle with nothing but Big 10 school offers. Curious if this is one for Mac to look at as Northwestern is his second school listed or if there is a reason he got bailed on other than needing to add weight.

EyeDocGator

Politically Incorrect
Lifetime Member
Oct 26, 2015
Could we get a little more information besides the fact he is a Meeechigan reject?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
In an interview with MLive this summer, Swenson explained how it was important to him to stick to his commitment during the program's coaching transition -- because, as he put it, he committed to a school and not necessarily a coach.

"You have to stick with your commitment, you committed to Michigan, you have to honor that," Swenson said in June. "You made a commitment and you have to show you're willing to honor it. There will be ups and downs at any place, and any place you go you'll have to show you can push through them."

Swenson is the second player to decommit from Michigan's class in the past week. Three-star corner Sir Patrick Scott also reopened his recruitment last week.

Michigan now lists a total of 23 public commitments (seven are early enrollees) in its 2016 recruiting class with exactly two weeks to go before signing day.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Fishing.png

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We'll take him. What's the worst that can happen, we recruit another Mike?

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Harbaugh showing how much of a dick he is once again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe he found out he works at a GNC :dunno:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We'll take him. What's the worst that can happen, we recruit another Mike?
Why? Did you see his picture?
18216740-largejpg-aedaf46cd6360294.jpg

Apparently they don't have weights to lift at his school. He has the arms and chest of Kyle Trask.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
So if Mac pulls scholies he's getting better guys but if Harbaugh does it? He's a dick? Hell, I want the asshats like Harbaugh and Saban and Meyer. Nice guys finish last.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Yea if that kid wants to play o line, I'd pull his scholly as well. 2 way street, and his part is more than simply staying committed to the same school. I'm sure the offer was contingent on certain things, like, oh I dunno... Weighing more than the running backs you'll be blocking for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
So if Mac pulls scholies he's getting better guys but if Harbaugh does it? He's a dick? Hell, I want the asshats like Harbaugh and Saban and Meyer. Nice guys finish last.

.. well, if you chat with gals on any International Dating Site
they'll inform you: "Finnish guys last nice."

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
In an interview with MLive this summer, Swenson explained how it was important to him to stick to his commitment during the program's coaching transition -- because, as he put it, he committed to a school and not necessarily a coach.

"You have to stick with your commitment, you committed to Michigan, you have to honor that," Swenson said in June. "You made a commitment and you have to show you're willing to honor it. There will be ups and downs at any place, and any place you go you'll have to show you can push through them."

Swenson is the second player to decommit from Michigan's class in the past week. Three-star corner Sir Patrick Scott also reopened his recruitment last week.

Michigan now lists a total of 23 public commitments (seven are early enrollees) in its 2016 recruiting class with exactly two weeks to go before signing day.

3* skills. 5* character.

EyeDocGator

Politically Incorrect
Lifetime Member
Oct 26, 2015
Rivals has him listed as 6'5" 300 pounds **** (4 stars). He does look a little thin in the photo, but he is good size and weight for a high school kid. I'd be interested in him, but I would also be concerned about why Harbaugh dropped him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.