Fox Sports and Rivals slam Harbaugh recruiting tactics

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
That's fair. But do you think this all of a sudden occurred with 8 recruits 2 weeks before signing day with Meatchicken? All camping is done by the end of summer so if that was the reason they could have pulled them by end of summer.
Jeebus. Your fixation on this kid is bizarre. They TOLD HIM TO TAKE OTHER VISITS AND EXPLORE OTHER OPTIONS in the summer. You know, the old I think we should date other people,its not you its me line. They gave him an opportunity to save face but he weirdly thought sticking to his guns would force the new coaches to take him. We can bytch about Harbaugh, Meyer, Saban, and Smart all we want but they are the ones sitting at the big boy table.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Jeebus. Your fixation on this kid is bizarre. They TOLD HIM TO TAKEITHER VISITS AND EXPLORE OTHER OPTIONS in the summer. You know, the old I think we should date other people,its not you its me line. They gave him an opportunity to save face but he weirdly thought sticking to his guns would force the new coaches to take him.

Which kid? I'm not even sure which one you're talking about. My issue is the way he treated multiple kids.

If my kids were scheduled to get scholarships to a university two weeks out and they were yanked I would be pissed. It's not about pulling scholarships. It's about the timing.

Along the same lines if I offered a job to somebody and they put in their two weeks notice at their prior job but I get a better candidate to show up 2 days before they come on board, I'm not yanking the offer to the original candidate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.