Happy Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

UGay just scored again.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The only way this year could be better is if Falcons hired Shart and Bammer somehow hired Billy. I know Im reaching on that last one, but this is my dream.

Seriously, other than how schiffy our team is, it has been fun watching Clowns misery and Bulldwags too.

Someone remind the Nulls that Jimbo Fisher is available.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
There was a reason no other school wanted Norvell anywhere near their campus while he was at Memphis. Only the Holes were stupid enough to take the bait.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Over 17 hours of nothing from Danny Kannel now...someone who couldn't bring himself to shut up many times a day every single day has........shut up :lol:

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I heard him on his radio show, he basically said the NCAA was looking for somebody to come down on because they've been rendered almost powerless.

Anal Kanal. He is another one like Mullen that if I'd ever see out in public get a .......

kid pain GIF by Tacoma FD

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Sanctions won't amount to much. Overall, this has worked out great for FSU.

The "Riding Spear" collective is disassociated from the athletic program, but that is a minor collective for them and I think they actually started shutting it down after they found out the NCAA was onto them. They have another collective, their main collective, called "The Battle's End" that isn't being sanctioned at all.

So a show-cause on a no-name assistant, meaningless "probation", a couple fewer visits...the only real punishment is the loss of 5 scholarships.

Norvell sucked. He was losing a lot and he wasn't recruiting well. 'Noles wanted to fire him and would have except they couldn't afford it. Then, all of a sudden, he turns into the Nick Saban of the Transfer Portal. We knew he (or a minion) was recruiting portal and coordinating with NIL collective. That's how they did it. He has 2 good seasons based on those transfer portal players and now he's recruiting much better and everybody is saying "FSU is back". Hell, they're even talking about him replacing Saban at 'Bama.

And all they're giving up is 5 schollies?

Seems like a pretty good deal for them.

Alex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.