Frost #1 on UF's list

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
:suspect:

That's why I picked a paperbag as my av. I was originally embarrassed over that whole thing. I was really never a big time poster at GSMB.

I got the idea for that fake email from this site below, although I believe his are real email exchanges. Get ready to cry because you are laughing so hard. This one is my favorite:
http://www.27bslash6.com/missy.html
If you like that you'll like "Letters from a Nut". Had me in stitches.

51ZZ0jUVQeL._AC_US218_.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&k...hvtargid=kwd-137757343&ref=pd_sl_2b4m8ymbo3_e

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
I got the idea for that fake email from this site below, although I believe his are real email exchanges. Get ready to cry because you are laughing so hard. This one is my favorite:
http://www.27bslash6.com/missy.html

Thank you so much for that site. I am getting tears down my face, it is hilarious.

I wish I had a monkey

Disguised Monkey
If I had a monkey, I would borrow my mums sewing machine and make my monkey a little monkey suit. Then if anyone said "Thats not a real monkey, it's just a monkey suit, I can see the zipper", I could say "I bet you fifty dollars it is a real monkey" and when they said "that seems like a reasonable bet, you are on", my monkey would take off the monkey suit and they would have to pay me fifty dollars. I would buy drugs with the fifty dollars. For the monkey. So he wouldn't mind spending his life in a monkey suit.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Brad, just post the actual letter but maybe leave out the name of the company sonat avoid the google sniffer alert thing.

I wish I could, but I dont have a copy of it. I really envy the gift of creative writers like Pasty. IMO, he is a true twisted genius. And sadly, that stupid fake email was probably my best creative writing attempt of my life.

There were actually 2 emails that I posted. The first one got some good laughs. When I posted the 2nd one... the site was literally taken down for good within seconds. You can imagine my panic. :lol:

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
i don't think 5 is going cheap. especially since no other major program is hiring right now. why would we price our selves out with zero competition?

EyeDocGator

Politically Incorrect
Lifetime Member
Oct 26, 2015
5 million aint gonna cut it. Going cheap again.

i don't think 5 is going cheap. especially since no other major program is hiring right now. why would we price our selves out with zero competition?

I think it's a generous offer for a guy with less than 2 years HC experience. The only school that may offer more is Nebraska. If they do we can always counter with another offer. I think there's a good chance Nebraska doesn't offer more, and there's a good chance Frost would rather be a Gator anyway.

GatorArts

Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2017
I like Frost and hope we get him, but let's just say it falls through for us.... Don't you think a lot of people's hesitation about Kelly will melt away then? After Frost, I think Kelly has to be the favorite to get us where we want to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator