Frost #1 on UF's list

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Huh? I'm not the one suggesting we hire every top Power 5 coach....you know, because we're The Mighty Gators and all coaches want to come here!! Lulz
You got me there. I have more respect for UF than you do.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
According to UCF board Trace Armstrong has taken over from David Dunn and is representing Frost directly.

I never know anymore if I should take you seriously or not. Is this true, and if so, when did he take over? Was it after UF fired Mac?

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I never know anymore if I should take you seriously or not. Is this true, and if so, when did he take over? Was it after UF fired Mac?
LOL yes. I keep you on your toes on purpose. But that is what they are saying on the UCF board. I guess it happened recently after Mac was fired.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
LOL yes. I keep you on your toes on purpose. But that is what they are saying on the UCF board. I guess it happened recently after Mac was fired.

Well, if it was "after" Mac was fired, I'd say there may be some truth in him being out #1 target. :lol:

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
I would love to see what Frost would do with Kadarius Toney.

Toney won't play QB over Corral. :lol: But you can bet your sweet @ss he'll be used effectively, unlike our current staff.

We’ll see. Time will tell. Don’t forget the first thing he thinks about is speed and elusiveness.
UCF's QB Milton was 23/40 with 412 yds passing last night against SMU. He had 12 rushes but only about half of those were called runs and half were scrambles. It's also the most rushes he's had in a game all year. He's usually around 4-5 rushes.

They are a pass first offense not read option.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He had 12 rushes but only about half of those were called runs and half were scrambles.
All the runs are options. Just because the QB pitches it doesn't mean he doesn't get blasted by a LB.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
All the runs are options. Just because the QB pitches it doesn't mean he doesn't get blasted by a LB.
No, sometimes his runs were called passes in which Milton had no one open and scrambled for positive yards. Thus they counted as rushes.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I get that, but all the rushes by anyone on the team except maybe the jets involve the QB running option and getting hit. There is no "roughing the passer" when you are running an option.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

The kid is 5'11 185lbs. He's doing all he can NOT to "get blasted by a LB".

He only had 43 rushes going into last night's game.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
I get that, but all the rushes by anyone on the team except maybe the jets involve the QB running option and getting hit. There is no "roughing the passer" when you are running an option.
And I get that. My post was for those that think Frost's offense is dependent on a running QB. It's not.

How his QB's get the ball to his RB's is irrelevant to me. Frost's QB isn't their RB. He does need a mobile QB because there is a lot of movement.

I guarantee Corral would shine in Frost's offense. That Milton kid he has now is a poor man's Corral.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks! I have to say the whole hamster, fake e-mail, and CEO actually reading it had me rolling.

:suspect:

That's why I picked a paperbag as my av. I was originally embarrassed over that whole thing. I was really never a big time poster at GSMB.

I got the idea for that fake email from this site below, although I believe his are real email exchanges. Get ready to cry because you are laughing so hard. This one is my favorite:
http://www.27bslash6.com/missy.html

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
:brad:

That is the actual hamster at the heart of the controversy.

He lives on here at GCMB as a smiley.

Blacklabgator

Lurking Member
Lifetime Member
Jul 7, 2014

That's why I picked a paperbag as my av. I was originally embarrassed over that whole thing. I was really never a big time poster at GSMB.

I got the idea for that fake email from this site below, although I believe his are real email exchanges. Get ready to cry because you are laughing so hard. This one is my favorite:

Some of the funniest stuff I️ have ever read.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Brad, just post the actual letter but maybe leave out the name of the company sonat avoid the google sniffer alert thing.

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
I always wondered what happened, and blamed Alvin of course...figured it was for the good of my saneness :lmao2: thanks for the insight:)

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

:lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator