Frost Returning to Nebraska '22

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014

Good God...at least our admin is entertaining the thought of firing our mistake...they're doubling down

Sorry Ox...doesnt look like he will be available any time soon

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Forget Nebraska bringing him back. How about him wanting to spend another year there. He just went from a touch of DS, to full blown. It's embarrassing how far he has fallen. Though I bet Mel Torme would really be impressed with how independent he is.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Forget Nebraska bringing him back. How about him wanting to spend another year there. He just went from a touch of DS, to full blown. It's embarrassing how far he has fallen. Though I bet Mel Torme would really be impressed with how independent he is.

I mean where else is he going to go? No P5 job in America would hire him now

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm still in the boat that he would have some success here or at the very least, done better here than at Nebraska, and he was the best hire they could have gotten. I also think he's a better coach than Mullen and our other moronic coaches of the last decade. But he's damaged goods at this point, and that ship has long passed.

He's probably going to spend the rest of his life regretting to not come to UF. He knows how much easier it is to recruit FL while being at a school in FL. Recruiting at UCF was probably way easier. But he chose his path, and I give him credit for continuing to at least try. Can't say that about the bum on our sidelines.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
I'm still in the boat that he would have some success here or at the very least, done better here than at Nebraska, and he was the best hire they could have gotten. I also think he's a better coach than Mullen and our other moronic coaches of the last decade. But he's damaged goods at this point, and that ship has long passed.

He's probably going to spend the rest of his life regretting to not come to UF. He knows how much easier it is to recruit FL while being at a school in FL. Recruiting at UCF was probably way easier. But he chose his path, and I give him credit for continuing to at least try. Can't say that about the bum on our sidelines.

His offense would have worked better here but I'm not sure he is any better of a CEO than Dan is....

Frost brought his G5 staff to Nebraska with him and doubled down on them when valid criticism was raised about it...he also mismanages QBs and the entire team looks worse than they did the first year they got there....and dont get me started about his recruiting....

Dan is bad but Frost is equally as bad

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
His offense would have worked better here but I'm not sure he is any better of a CEO than Dan is....

Frost brought his G5 staff to Nebraska with him and doubled down on them when valid criticism was raised about it...he also mismanages QBs and the entire team looks worse than they did the first year they got there....and dont get me started about his recruiting....

Dan is bad but Frost is equally as bad
He would have recruited better here. Actually his few modest successes in recruiting have been in FLA.

I never really why people hire coaches from across the country then get surprised when they don't recruit well elsewhere, ie Charley Strong in Texas.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
He would have recruited better here. Actually his few modest successes in recruiting have been in FLA.

I never really why people hire coaches from across the country then get surprised when they don't recruit well elsewhere, ie Charley Strong in Texas.

Do you really call one year of getting five 4-stars from the state of Florida as "modest success"...

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Do you really call one year of getting five 4-stars from the state of Florida as "modest success"...
:rabbi:

he was recruiting pretty well here.

Dan thinks getting two 3 star and one 4 star transfer is DOMINATING THE TRANSFER PORTAL!!! I guess I've lowered my standards.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
:rabbi:

he was recruiting pretty well here.

Dan thinks getting two 3 star and one 4 star transfer is DOMINATING THE TRANSFER PORTAL!!! I guess I've lowered my standards.

No one is talking about Dan, stay with me here...you specifically said "Modest Success with Recruiting Florida"....Frost has pulled a grand total of five four-stars with the rest being three stars.....

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
No one is talking about Dan, stay with me here...you specifically said "Modest Success with Recruiting Florida"....Frost has pulled a grand total of five four-stars with the rest being three stars.....
Have you ever been to Nebraska?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I mean where else is he going to go? No P5 job in America would hire him now

I'd coach HS women's track and field for free before going back for another Neb winter and getting my face kicked in by every team I face. Though I guess it's possible Martinez is granted an 8th year of eligibility and really turns the corner in Spring.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Ferg we get it, you busted a nut over this news. Now you can go back to jerking off over Lame Kitten.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Ferg we get it, you busted a nut over this news. Now you can go back to jerking off over Lame Kitten.

I'm a Mel Tucker guy....

but ill take Lane's 73-41 overall record compared to Frosts 34-34 record while being 15-27 at Nebraska...

Hell if you want to go down this route, Frost has 1 winning season in his entire coaching career, 1. Lane on the other hand has a winning record at every stop he coached at.....but yeah Frost is superior....

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I'm a Mel Tucker guy....

but ill take Lane's 73-41 overall record compared to Frosts 34-34 record while being 15-27 at Nebraska...

Hell if you want to go down this route, Frost has 1 winning season in his entire coaching career, 1. Lane on the other hand has a winning record at every stop he coached at.....but yeah Frost is superior....
How about this: THEY BOTH SUCK.

Now we can move on. Frost is taken, and Kitten wouldn't ever be considered by this administration anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.