Frustration with Gator Bait/ Recruiting three star players

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Again, great analysis. Take it a step further...you play half the teams ahead of you. I know that no one wants to hear it but I thought it was kinda relevant.
Yep. It doesn't really matter how we rank against the country. It matters how we rank against who we play.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Again, great analysis. Take it a step further...you play half the teams ahead of you. I know that no one wants to hear it but I thought it was kinda relevant.
Yep. It doesn't really matter how we rank against the country. It matters how we rank against who we play.

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
Don't get your panties in a twist yet. We signed twice as many 4*s as 3*s last cycle and we had a pretty good group in a few weeks ago:

4* QB Joe Milton 100%
4* TE/DT Judge Culpepper 100%
4* ReubenUnjie (MG Academy) 100%
4* S Amari Burney 100%
4* OL William Barnes 100%
4* LB JJ Peterson 100%
4* S CJ Smith 100%
3* TE/DE Jarret Jackson 100%
3* DB Sevyn Banks 100%
3* OL John Campbell 100%
3* RB Lavonte Valentine 100%
4* DL Malcom Lamar 80%
3* WR Corey Gammage 67%
4* RB Asa Martin 60%
4* OL Cleceland Reed 57%
4* WR Dominik Watt 50%
3* RB Chris Curry 50%
3* TE Geroge Takacs 40%
4* WR Jacob Copeland 29%
5* DB Tyreke Johnoson 14
%
Listen dude, my panties aren't in a bunch about the star ratings. I was venting about the crap Gator news we get from some services. Some times it's sh*tty material and some times the producers aren't so good. I just think specifically Gator bait is ridiculous, asking me to sign up for an article in March about a three star player. Maybe you just didn't read my post. Plus what are you defending? The recruiting has looked underwhelming on paper. It's turned out better than people think though. Perine, Joseph and so on. Oh also there's only one 5 star on that list and he's at the bottom. So you kind of defeated your own argument. You think recruiting is going to get better if we lose to Michigan and then maybe UT at home? This could get worse very quickly.

Last edited:

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
I think this sight does a good job. I'd rather read what fans have to say most of the time as opposed to Gator bait or whatever. I just think if you're a good sports writer, you figure out material that gets people reading or gets views. I think it's lazy and laughable some of the stuff they expect will snag my view as a hungry Gator fan.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Listen dude, my panties aren't in a bunch about the star ratings. I was venting about the crap Gator news we get from some services. Some times it's sh*tty material and some times the producers aren't so good. I just think specifically Gator bait is ridiculous, asking me to sign up for an article in March about a three star player. Maybe you just didn't read my post. Plus what are you defending? The recruiting has looked underwhelming on paper. It's turned out better than people think though. Perine, Joseph and so on.

I'm not your dude, buddy.
Besides what are you complaining about? That they want your information to give you their information? :dunno:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator