FSU gets TRUCKED; Taggart calls out "quitters"

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Not too worry, CLOWNS are a special group and they stick by one another regardless of what's happening around them :nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Oops, didn't see FSU thread. Merge if necessary, mods.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Seriously, what does it say when the players are quitting on the coach eight games into his tenure? It probably says they start all over next year.

Don't you just love someone else's misery? Esp when it's FSU's?

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I hate to say this (not really), but their play on both sides of the ball as well as the coaching reminds me of a Dade County rec league team (with apologies to Dade County rec league teams). Maybe they try to run everything wide because their OL is terrible, worse than ours by a wide margin, but their run O looks poorly conceived. Francois got beat up like he stiffed somebody on a dope deal (poor choice of analogies, I know). Taggert just looks lost as he struggles to see the fruits of his "Lethal Simplicity." His D got torched pretty well today also. But as the announcers said, he's the guy you hire to rebuild your program.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
. But as the announcers said, he's the guy you hire to rebuild your program.
So.... there are 2 maybe 3 teams in college football with more talent.

are they still trying to spend this as a rebuild job?

I will say this if you want a guy that will rebuild your program into a 7-5 team if you give him enough time, Tagelwain is your guy.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
His D got torched pretty well today also.

C2, how can that be possible??? His players on defense are badasses & wardaddies. Heck, they even have ball caps for sale on Amazon that say so :lol:

BTW, good to see you back Cover. Glad you survived the storm.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
:snicker2:

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Willie's out of ideas. The team doesn't want to play for him so he's threatening with PT. But why are they quitting on you Coach? I don't feel sorry for an inept SOB guaranteed to report $24 million in earnings over the next 6 seasons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator