FSU gets TRUCKED; Taggart calls out "quitters"

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Is there anyone on here that doesn't think we should beat them in Tally?

It is a must win.

JCTow

Nov 16, 2017
Is there anyone on here that doesn't think we should beat them in Tally?

It is a must win.
I think we will destroy them. They are a poorly coached, undisciplined pile of hot dog . We might not hang 60 on them but 3 score difference for sure

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Fun stat:
FSU punter Logan Tyler is on pace to smash the team record for punts in a season. He is also challenging the NCAA record. I know Chump and McNuss are proud of Taggelwain.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Hey i hear that Mac and Nuss are available if Tagglestain can finish the deal.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
C2, how can that be possible??? His players on defense are badasses & wardaddies. Heck, they even have ball caps for sale on Amazon that say so :lol:

BTW, good to see you back Cover. Glad you survived the storm.
Thanks Georgia. As for the "bad asses and war daddies," as they say in Texas..."big hat, no cattle!"

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
There was a Nole walking by a Gator lot after our game last night singing the chant. I just followed him and kept screaming 59-10. F*ck I hate them. Why couldn’t Clemson score 100?

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
There was a Nole walking by a Gator lot after our game last night singing the chant. I just followed him and kept screaming 59-10. F*ck I hate them. Why couldn’t Clemson score 100?

Good job. You know that’s the only way to deal with Nolie Clown fans.

F$U has NC State, Notre Dame and BC before the Gators. They are 4 - 4 now. They might win one of the ACC games but ND will hang 50 on em. They are already quitting. They will be playing us to save their vaunted bowl streak, meaning 6 - 6. These clown players do not want to spend the month of December with Tagelwain. They will quit again. We will crush that streak. Beautiful!

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Not too worry, CLOWNS are a special group and they stick by one another regardless of what's happening around them :nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole::nole:

... and they're stuck now.

Is CFB dealing with a cosmost black hole here? McElplop was our black hole, sucking in all ways. There was suspicion over his easy departure from Oregon -- kinda like he quit Oregon ??

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
Guarantee there is major tension between the players and BlackElwain in the lockeroom. He is calling garbage plays, and now he is calling out the players on national tv.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Good job. You know that’s the only way to deal with Nolie Clown fans.

F$U has NC State, Notre Dame and BC before the Gators. They are 4 - 4 now. They might win one of the ACC games but ND will hang 50 on em. They are already quitting. They will be playing us to save their vaunted bowl streak, meaning 6 - 6. These clown players do not want to spend the month of December with Tagelwain. They will quit again. We will crush that streak. Beautiful!
No way they make a bowl game. Their season is over. If they win another game I'll be shocked.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
No way they make a bowl game. Their season is over. If they win another game I'll be shocked.

Hope you're right. But they actually have the talent to beat all 4 of those teams, so I'm not completely sold that they have no chance. I'd definitely love to see it though.

And if somehow they do manage to get to 6 wins, it will be just more reason why Bobby Petrino is the worst person in all of football. His bonehead call at the end of their game with the noles could have historical implications.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
We must beat FSU this year. No excuses. Zero reason not to beat them. None.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Guess there was some good news yesterday.................don't put a W in the win column just yet. `the noles actually played them tough for a quarter and a half before the bottom fell out.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Hope you're right. But they actually have the talent to beat all 4 of those teams, so I'm not completely sold that they have no chance. I'd definitely love to see it though.

And if somehow they do manage to get to 6 wins, it will be just more reason why Bobby Petrino is the worst person in all of football. His bonehead call at the end of their game with the noles could have historical implications.
Their OL tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator