FSU hires Cornrow Norvell from bottom feeder Memphis

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
She happens to love the beach.

I’m sure if they waved 35 to 40 mil in front of you, you would turn it down. Some people can’t. This is probably the case.

Someone did. About 3 years ago. It was his current employer at the time. As I said, money is the least of their concerns and she actually generates a sizable portion of the family income, even when he's coaching.

As for the beach, they sold their condo on Crescent Beach about 2 years ago. He was retired, so they could've spent roughly half of the year on the beach, but chose not to.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
James Franklin? :lol:

The guy is in the middle of a potential playoff run, no longer has to deal with Meyer, and is entrenched at Psu, but he's going to take a rebuild where the last guy got a season and a half?
I don't see how FSU is viewed as some kind of great job. The town is a dump and the fans are garbage.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I don't see how FSU is viewed as some kind of great job. The town is a dump and the fans are garbage.

It's trendy among people 20-45 because of the success of the 90's, and has some advantages in terms of proximity to talent. But yeah, it's not a great job. They lucked out with a guy who brought stability and success for 30 years and then Fisher for 8. So aside from a few years in the mid-00's, they've been consistently good for close to half a century, which earns a bunch of band-wagoners.

They'll always be this to me though...

PepperyActualHalcyon-size_restricted.gif

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
So now we are back to looking for coaches in the mid majors and low rent power 5 programs. Franklin isn't going anywhere.

Don't worry guys. I hear there is nice beach front property in this crap hole somewhere.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Mike Leach’s name popping up. Yes please!!!

I’d like to see him take their call, agree to a discussion, have them fly out to Washington, just to have him sit across from them at the table and give them one of those vintage Leach, disgusted-face, “**** you” responses.

GatorFL

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2017
WTF? I've been sitting in front of ESPN waiting for the news conference and all they are talking about are the NFL suspensions. Were we scammed? :lies::lies2::lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.