FSU hires Cornrow Norvell from bottom feeder Memphis

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
I personally would rather see a real candidate like Norvell or Kiffin...

ShamefulOblongInvisiblerail.gif

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
No, although I have friends who survived several years there.
I cant say that I have any friends that went to Starkhell. I did have a friend from Ole Piss, and he brought a smoking wife with him. He was a 3.5-4.0 and she was a 10-11 (bonus for being nice as hell). He said there wasn't much competition for great looking women at Ole Piss by people with both intelligence and teeth.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
I cant say that I have any friends that went to Starkhell. I did have a friend from Ole Piss, and he brought a smoking wife with him. He was a 3.5-4.0 and she was a 10-11 (bonus for being nice as hell). He said there wasn't much competition for great looking women at Ole Piss by people with both intelligence and teeth.
Had a colleague from the midwest who came out to the breezeway between classes just to admire the co-eds. I used to think that he was trying to inhale them. No one seems to consider women in evaluating quality of life. Sad.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
What gave it away? The capacity for logical reasoning on a board virtually devoid of it.
Engineers can spot those who live outside the practical from a mile/kilometer/whatever your favorite unit of measurement is.

Question remains unanswered: generally speaking, where can you find employment with that degree? I guess you could be at Stennis, Michaud, LA, and Meterie could be options if you’re a space guy I suppose.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Thanks, Donk. The evening wouldn't be complete without without your patented stamp of approval. (P.S.I am not referring to the "like".)

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Engineers can spot those who live outside the practical from a mile/kilometer/whatever your favorite unit of measurement is.

Question remains unanswered: generally speaking, where can you find employment with that degree? I guess you could be at Stennis, Michaud, LA, and Meterie could be options if you’re a space guy I suppose.
I did"work" at Stennis, but as an employee of the University of Southern Mississippi establishing a doctoral program in computational science. And, before getting my doctorate, I did work as an engineer on the space program at Sperry Rand in NYC.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
I did"work" at Stennis, but as an employee of the University of Southern Mississippi establishing a doctoral program in computational science. And, before getting my doctorate, I did work as an engineer on the space program at Sperry Rand in NYC.
Wait... you’re not at USM Gulf Park are you? Could’ve met up for a beer! Would explain why you know about the semiannual mud run at NCBC too...

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
No, main campus. Have a fish camp on the coast.
Hattiesburg’s a nice town. Spent a few meals worth of time up there. Liked to grab lunch (or dinner, when things ran late) in town when we had certain training evolutions at Shelby. Spent enough time there though - glad to have some time away lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator