FSU hires Taggart; Oregon players rip him as liar

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
Against the likes of Southern Utah and Wyoming wow that is impressive thanks for totally changing my opinion on your new coach I'm sure he's gonna do great!:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:
Is it his fault his QB the bulk of their tough games? Nope. You wont be laughing when he's dropping 50 on our staff.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
With his starting QB Taggart was 6-1. You damn idiot.

OK so let's take away the 4 losses this year that he didn't have his QB. He's still sitting at an astounding 47-46. :facepalm:

Do you want to take away road losses and games played before 330 eastern time too? Guess what he's still a **** coach so quit making pussy ass excuses. I'm ecstatic he's in Tallahassee and if your ass was a gator fan you would be too.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
OK so let's take away the 4 losses this year that he didn't have his QB. He's still sitting at an astounding 47-46. :facepalm:

Do you want to take away road losses and games played before 330 eastern time too? Guess what he's still a **** coach so quit making pussy ass excuses. I'm ecstatic he's in Tallahassee and if your ass was a gator fan you would be too.
He rebuilt two dumpster fire programs. You keep looking like an idiot while he beats us on the field and recruiting trail.

GatorSkin

Founding Member
Nord for President 2020
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Is it his fault his QB the bulk of their tough games? Nope. You wont be laughing when he's dropping 50 on our staff.
His Qb that he chose as his starter put up big numbers on absolute garbage teams and that's what you pointed to to show how good he coulda been with his guy.

The guy has never beaten anybody but teams he shoulda beat up on.
His turning around 2 garbage programs is a joke too.

Jim Leavitt had more success at South Florida. They had 2 down years and then Taggart came in and got em back to mediocrity.

Western Kentucky aside from this year have been much better since he left in fact they've had 2 better seasons than Taggart ever has.

He's a good recruiter and that's it he won't be able to improve Fsu's recruiting since they've averaged top 5 classes for the last 8 years. He's never done anything to prove he's a good on field coach. Sorry I know your excited about your new coach but he was a huge downgrade from his highly overrated predecessor.

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
Meyer is what made Mullen. Meyer is doing at OSU what he did here.
I'd argue the opposite. Since Mullen left, name one QB that came out of UF or OSU that was worth a grain of salt in the NFL (or college)? Mullen has developed and coached an NFL QB at each stop, two of which are still contributors in the league. Without a strong OC (Mullen or Herman), Urban's offenses have been largely inept when they play a team with a pulse. Urban is a great coach, don't get me wrong, but to act like Mullen or Herman had nothing to do with Urban's success is asinine.

Last edited:

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
He rebuilt two dumpster fire programs. You keep looking like an idiot while he beats us on the field and recruiting trail.

He may do all those things, but just based off his stellar coaching record we've got around a 52% chance beating him on the field. Because you know he only loses 52% of his games.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Yes because seeing all biggest rivals hire great coaches while we get mediocrity is swinging. How's Richt, Kirby etc doing?
We get it, you love Taggart. Good for you. I'm also looking forward to beating the **** out of the loser.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
He may do all those things, but just based off his stellar coaching record we've got around a 52% chance beating him on the field. Because you know he only loses 52% of his games.
Yes because his overall record tells you the whole story rather than what he did. His trajectory each year has gone up..mullens has not.

GatorSkin

Founding Member
Nord for President 2020
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
WKU was trash when he took over. Same for usf and Oregon. You guys will see.
USF had 2 down years and then he got them back to averaging about the same amount of wins Leavitt was averaging their but keep telling yourself that he did something special.

WKU was trash your right and he got them all the way up to 7 wins in a season since he's left they've won 12 games 11 games and 6 games this year. Again he recruited well but he never did anything amazing anywhere he's been.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator