FSU luckiest football team in 17 yrs

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The basketball team article was already shared in the game thread I think it was...:scratchchin:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n180678 said:
merge it then....

The topic of FSU being lucky is still up for discussion. I thought I'd see if anybody wanted to play.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
My HS coach always said that luck was when preperation met opportunity. Of course being in the ACC helped along with all those blue chip morons that think piss yellow, candy ass red and spears are cool.

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
stephenPE;n180763 said:
My HS coach always said that luck was when preperation met opportunity. Of course being in the ACC helped along with all those blue chip morons that think piss yellow, candy ass red and spears are cool.

coach is always so full of wisdom

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
stephenPE;n180763 said:

Yep that is true usually but as far as FSU is concerned it truly is just getting lucky as hell.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n180648 said:
The basketball team article was already shared in the game thread I think it was...:scratchchin:

I believe what was shared in the game thread was a video of Pomeroy saying he thinks we are better than our record; not the whole bit about there being a mathematical formula to measure luck and us being dead last in that statistic.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Bernardo de la Paz;n180800 said:
I believe what was shared in the game thread was a video of Pomeroy saying he thinks we are better than our record; not the whole bit about there being a mathematical formula to measure luck and us being dead last in that statistic.

I think I may have put it in the game thread.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
First off, all teams in the ACC are lucky in the low-quality oppositions they play…. lucky every weekend, every season.
Still, I'd rather UF be in the "earn-it-all" SEC.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So, Clowntown was the luckiest team since that mediocre 1998 Vole team?

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I've heard of a Clown named lucky.

ntcrze

Founding Member
Banned
Banned
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
There was nothing "lucky" about FSU last year. They didn't rely on any "lucky" play to win any game, they earned their wins, the same as they earned their one loss. As for playing in the ACC, many of you seem to forget that the ACC kicked the SEC's ass last year, including the former number one team, Mississippi State. The SEC isn't that great a conference compared to other conferences, and it showed when they played. By the way, the "weak" ACC is the only conference that beat the National Champion, Ohio State. Some of you SEC blowhards should face reality and accept the fact that it's hard to win games in any conference, especially given the Gator's recent record against ACC teams Miami, Louisville, and FSU. Facts are not to be ignored, even if it obliterates your argument.,

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
ntcrze;n181420 said:
There was nothing "lucky" about FSU last year. They didn't rely on any "lucky" play to win any game, they earned their wins, the same as they earned their one loss. As for playing in the ACC, many of you seem to forget that the ACC kicked the SEC's ass last year, including the former number one team, Mississippi State. The SEC isn't that great a conference compared to other conferences, and it showed when they played. By the way, the "weak" ACC is the only conference that beat the National Champion, Ohio State. Some of you SEC blowhards should face reality and accept the fact that it's hard to win games in any conference, especially given the Gator's recent record against ACC teams Miami, Louisville, and FSU. Facts are not to be ignored, even if it obliterates your argument.,

I hate to break it to ya pal, but your screen name is false advertising.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator