Gamecocks Spring Game

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Chump just said "He has all the talent he needs to win the east" :lmao2: Boy....I'm glad this IDIOT is on someone else's sideline!

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Had to turn away from him. He was wearing "a top" that looked like something worn by a
villain on the old Power Rangers show. ?? :barfaway:

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Just when I think Chump's level of stupidity can't possibly climb any higher, he goes and proves me wrong.

:thumbup: :clap: :loser:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
There isn't enough talent in the world for Chump to win the East...or anything else for that matter.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Looking at their schedule, I see 5 wins at best. I actually think they will finish 3-9. There are only 2 games they should win. The rest I'm having a hard time picking them to win. The game at Vandy is a toss up. East Carolina can score.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Looking at their schedule, I see 5 wins at best. I actually think they will finish 3-9. There are only 2 games they should win. The rest I'm having a hard time picking them to win. The game at Vandy is a toss up. East Carolina can score.
I'll still be pulling for them against the Vols and Dwags.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Some of their moron fans think they will go 8-4 or better. They think they will come into their home opener against ECU 2-0 after road wins at Vandy and Cowbell.

They'll be 0-2 and ECU may just embarrass them with their new coach, Scottie Montgomery, who worked under Cutcliffe at Duke, ala Ropeist.

They'll beat UMass and Western Carolina. 2-10 would be so nice to see.

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I'm still bitter the four years he was our head coach is four years I'll never get back. USCe can have all of him.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
This is pure comedy gold right here.....a quote from one of their posters on CockyTalk who attended the game today...........

"Lastly, I see the entire overhaul of the system. These coaches are busting their_____. And for those who did not see him S&C coach Dilliman, made me want to hit someone. He never stops. This year we will go 10 and 2. We will beat Clemson and Georgia."

:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
On South Carolina's first drive they scored a TD negated by an offensive penalty but the chump instructed his defense to decline the penalty and keep the TD on the board. 5 minutes in and SC fans got their first of many WTF moments.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Amazing that he was so "needy" on that illegal TD - punishing his defense to pump a
seemingly better offense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator