Gamecocks Spring Game

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Book it. The DawgCocks are going down this year and Mustank has the meltdown of epic per-portion. They'll be lucky to win 5 games. And given WM's record vs. his old coaching buddies.....Dawgs beat USCe.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Chump just said "He has all the talent he needs to win the east" :lmao2: Boy....I'm glad this IDIOT is on someone else's sideline!

Bum's so delusional he was probabbly talking of his own personal head-coaching talent.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
I guess the UF-GSU footage, among so many others, is not available in that area?

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Bum's so delusional he was probabbly talking of his own personal head-coaching talent.

True. It would not surprise me at all if WM meltsdown, there will be hot coaching candidates, and they get rid of him.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
"Makes me hopeful and excited to see what a defensive mind like Muschamp can do with a unit that's been a hot mess the past 2 seasons."
~ Delusional cock fan ~

These poor cock fans must not be very smart. Do they not have interwebz and stuffs. Did they not see what happened here and at Auburn? I hope the mental health facilities in South Caroline are good and plentiful.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
I'm still bitter the four years he was our head coach is four years I'll never get back. USCe can have all of him.
I feel the same way. I have been a Gator all of my life and am and a grad; and never did I feel so betrayed and hopeless as a fan than during those 4 years. Totally sickening even to think about it.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I feel the same way. I have been a Gator all of my life and am and a grad; and never did I feel so betrayed and hopeless as a fan than during those 4 years. Totally sickening even to think about it.

Horseteeth liked the direction of the program.

Muschamp-Foley.jpg

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I despised him most for his blood-faced antics on the sideline. Not a leader of men.
Upcoming season's highlights will be watching him fail.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
These poor cock fans must not be very smart. Do they not have interwebz and stuffs. Did they not see what happened here and at Auburn? I hope the mental health facilities in South Caroline are good and plentiful.

...And in a related story alcohol sales hit all time highs across the Palmetto State.
KB2.jpg

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The interview with him in the near the end of the broadcast that gave you all you needed to know. A guy that understands the game without a functional knowledge of the game. He can analyze what is in front of him he understands the science behind it. But to make decisions upon what he sees, to lead men to get better, etc.. he doesn't have that. He is no better than a TV analysis trying to be a coach.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
He's the answer to a rhetorical interrogatory... maybe.?

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I see they took down the Spurrier banner on the stadium.
AR-151209873.jpg&maxw=800&q=90

They should replace it with this for their new coach
horse-ass.jpg

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Not for nothing, but on the left side of that stadium shot you see the green boom lift, and you can see part of an orange&cream one with it - the company I work for makes those. We're everywhere, but not seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator