Gator fan hacks FSUx Admissions web page

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
HogtownGator;n116443 said:
Meh. Looks like someone played around with a screenshot of the page. Not all that imaginative, and not really hacked.

Who pissed in your cereal today?

HogtownGator

It's Great to be a CCW
Aug 8, 2014
Swamp Queen;n116567 said:
Who pissed in your cereal today?

Now that you mention it . . . that's a good question. Why AM I so unimpressed? I just watched the story about how 23 Yale students posed as Harvard students and got the Harvard fans to hold up signs that spelled out "we suck" during the Harvard-Yale game. I think it was the 10th anniversary of that the other day. Maybe my standards for student mayhem are inflated this week.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
That is some funny stuff there.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
HogtownGator;n116577 said:
Now that you mention it . . . that's a good question. Why AM I so unimpressed? I just watched the story about how 23 Yale students posed as Harvard students and got the Harvard fans to hold up signs that spelled out "we suck" during the Harvard-Yale game. I think it was the 10th anniversary of that the other day. Maybe my standards for student mayhem are inflated this week.

:snob:

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
That's really insulting to the FSU institution. People should think twice before they do such a thing.

If they had thought twice then maybe they could have really pulled it off. :chomp:

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
HogtownGator;n116443 said:
Meh. Looks like someone played around with a screenshot of the page. Not all that imaginative, and not really hacked.

It's not real?

269.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.