Gator Softball Signs Four to National Letters of Intent Thursday

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GAINESVILLE, Fla. – The University of Florida softball program, under the direction of four-time Southeastern Conference Coach of the Year Tim Walton, signed four future Gators – Katie Chronister, Jaimie Hoover,Jordan Roberts and Jacquelyn Switzer – to National Letters of Intent during the fall signing period.

http://www.gatorzone.com/story.php?id=31664

WillGetIn

Founding Member
Stalker
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Navet, I'm disappointed that you didn't point out number four for closer inspection. You can see more details on her Facebook page, but she is a minor, so don't go thinking bad thoughts...

JACQUELYN SWITZER
JacquelynSwitzer.jpg

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't discriminate. They're all Gators!
:chomp:

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
The is great news for Gator Softball fans. Coach Walton has built a national dynamo with his softball team. And the beat, er, chomp, goes on!

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
These signings very likely happened because Foley is the greatest AD to ever AD!!!

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I know Walton is bringing in top talent, but I couldn't help notice all these girls were pretty local (Live Oak and Alachua, and 2 from Georgia). Impressive so much talent is so near.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorBart;n311784 said:
I know Walton is bringing in top talent, but I couldn't help notice all these girls were pretty local (Live Oak and Alachua, and 2 from Georgia). Impressive so much talent is so near.

I hadn't really paid that close attention. Heck, them two are local gals. That's great!

2ndAmend

Oct 3, 2014
BMF;n311656 said:
These signings very likely happened because Foley is the greatest AD to ever AD!!!

You, my fellow Gator friend, just deprived yourself of one of me famous "grindage hugs" if we ever meet f2f! :shake:

ockgator

Sep 17, 2014
Softball didn't really hit hard in the state until the mid to late 90's, There's as much if not more talent here than in Cali IMO. My Daughter played in HS and used to go to some of the many weekend tourneys around the state with family members.

Those travel tourneys are some serious sh*t
Niece used to pitch for Ocala Shockers and had some S Fl family used to play for Miami travel teams..... Not cheap either

Can usually find some kind of tournament most weekends somewhere in Fl. Clermont has a real nice facility.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator