Gatorchatter SOLD: Under new management

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
good come back george costanza GIF

(Couldn’t find “we had a pact! on the gif function, too lazy to go to interwebz, so you get this)

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
That guy was awesome. Cropped a photo of my low boil where it showed my feet in a pair of flops and made it his av. Legendary

We haven't seen many photos of your nasty toes lately, nor any more peek-a-boo shots of your wife coming out of the hot tub. This place is going downhill fast. No wonder Ox is pulling the plug.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Well, I had intended to keep this quiet for longer but plenty of people have guessed accurately that I will be the new owner. I will be preparing the list of new rules soon.

Anyone with input can do so now.

PCGatorAlum

Lifetime Member
Feb 1, 2017
Well if Ox actually sold this site then he must have decided its going to be a very long time before Gator football is going to be worthwhile watching.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Well, I had intended to keep this quiet for longer but plenty of people have guessed accurately that I will be the new owner. I will be preparing the list of new rules soon.

Anyone with input can do so now.

Thread title requirements (punctuation, content, etc) going to be repealed? Or harsher? :grin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.