Gatorchatter's Jason Walker won a trip to the 2015 World Fantasy Football Championshp

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I think Ox should provide a free Gatorchatter shirt to be worn at the event! Great job Jason

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
The final contest only includes players for the 1 PM and 4 PM games - no Sunday night or Monday night games - so we'll know the final standings by 8 PM that night.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
And fellas, remember that FanDuel isn't doing this out of the goodness of their hearts. It's nothing but a big advertising event for them, and they are expecting the contestants to be pimping FanDuel, not Gatorchatter.

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n304444 said:
And fellas, remember that FanDuel isn't doing this out of the goodness of their hearts. It's nothing but a big advertising event for them, and they are expecting the contestants to be pimping FanDuel, not Gatorchatter.

always the optimist.... :snob:

jaywalker72

Founding Member
Current Status: Dumper
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks, everybody! And Thank you, Ox -- always the supportive friend.

It's very exciting and proof that everyday guys can get into this game and have a lot of fun and, sometimes, win pretty big.

I will send Ox a link to the contest when it opens -- thanks for the support and I will definitely launch into a Gator Chomp if victorious.

I love the idea of sporting a GatorChatter shirt but I'm pretty sure they are going to have us in FanDuel gear.

DeltaGlamma

Born a Gator
Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
Very impressed Jason, congrats and best of luck on 12/13!

BTW, I'm a girl.....just sayin :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.