Gators a Finalist for Grad Transfer Guard

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
This is the brother of the "Greek Freak". Would LOVE to land this kid. Saw some highlights and he is a lanky dude who looks to be a nice shot blocker.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I don't know what this means. Who are they talking about?

Greek Freak's brother. Do you know who the Greek Freak is? It's the dude that plays for the Bucks...

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
If his brother is anything like him, WE WILL TAKE HIM.
From the looks of his tape and offer list I would think he's someone we would take if we have room. I know he's listed as a small forward but I think he's the perfect 4man in this new 4 out 1 in system.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
The Greek Freaks brother is playing in the Nike Hoop Summit on ESPN Saturday. He is 6-10 and prides himself on being able to play PG, SG, SF, and PF like his brother. Must get if we can. Kinda hope we get him and one of the guard transfers. Would take either Robinson staying in the draft or another transfer out though.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
White needs to gather together some current Greek (descendant) UF students to befriend him well.
Get creative; pull out all stops. About time we had a gifted player ... a tall gifted player.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
There is no way Baby Greek Freak, who is at a high school in a suburb of Milwaukee, should be getting out of WI. I would love to have him. And if you haven't seen the Greek Freak, the guy is a Freak.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Okay, now I know who the Greek Freak is. His brother Kostas reminds me of D. Robinson. If we can land BGF (Baby Greek Freak), that's great, especially if DR decides to stay in the draft.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
There is no way Baby Greek Freak, who is at a high school in a suburb of Milwaukee, should be getting out of WI. I would love to have him. And if you haven't seen the Greek Freak, the guy is a Freak.

:orly:

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
I'll admit im a little pissed about missing the game to coach a little league game but if you think mac inconvenienced thousands of fans for a few extra hours with recruits you're delusional. I find it funny that Vanderbilt thought of this novel idea also. As for bashing foley a year ago I thought he was the best in the business I now think he has lost touch with the difference in football and all our other sports.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'll admit im a little pissed about missing the game to coach a little league game but if you think mac inconvenienced thousands of fans for a few extra hours with recruits you're delusional. I find it funny that Vanderbilt thought of this novel idea also. As for bashing foley a year ago I thought he was the best in the business I now think he has lost touch with the difference in football and all our other sports.
I would value your opinion more if you were able to post in the correct thread. :lol:

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I would value your opinion more if you were able to post in the correct thread. :lol:
hyde-laugh.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.