Gators Get Outback Bowl RIngs with SEC EAST Champs on side

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
It looks nice to me, I do wonder if they also get a ring for winning the Outback bowl.

GatorJ

Hopeful
It's an Outback Bowl Champions ring.....no problem.

I agree.

But I don't have a problem with them getting rings for winning the division either.

But, I think the rings should be bare bones. No bling at all. I'm not even sure they should be made of metal. Maybe paper? With SEC EAST CHAMP written in crayon.

aka

I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Can you imagine actually wearing that thing and tattooing somebody's face with it? Definitely leave a mark. Backwards Gator.

Captain Sasquatch

Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Can you imagine actually wearing that thing and tattooing somebody's face with it? Definitely leave a mark. Backwards Gator.
710x528_2076787_7992996_1459346787.jpg

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Thank you for participating. Feel free to occupy your safe space when you are feeling uncomfortable!

LagoonGator68

mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Part of Outback Bowl swag and paid for by them...Outback Bowl on 1 side, Champions on the other, score on Outback Bowl side.

Swamp Donkey

7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
This is the kind of shyt losers like Mizzu, Vandy and USCe do, knowing they will never win a championship.

TN G8tr

The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Can take it or leave it. They need to be focused on the REAL Ring. At least we're not Champions of Life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.