LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
crosscreekcooter;n278875 said:
Where the hell is Alvin Yorkrageous at?

Alvie got his feebees hurt when Oxallah gave him a vacay....he hasn't been the same since.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
TheDouglas78;n278862 said:
2001, cost us the SEC, but at least it was a competitive game. Last year was a $hit storm of who wanted it less. Just a real $hit storm of football. We should have won against Tennesse in 2001, but it wasn't a 3 hour soul crushing experience.

I got bailed out last year. The wife and I had a lingering fight from the night before, and were supposed to be heading out of town on a getaway. Long and short, once we were down 6-0 and looking putrid, I turned the TV off and we talked for like 2+ hours. Once we made up, out of morbid curiosity, I turned it back on just in time to see the FG.

It was like getting the cliff notes on a really bad story. :lol:

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Geez, Ox has run that baboon off more times than I have fingers and toes. And I couldnt even begin to count the insults.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
crosscreekcooter;n278871 said:
You ever considered writing adventure stories? I found that line about the walls shaking tittilating.
I am honored to have tittlated you.

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I've been over on volnation looking at the butthurt recently and it's hilarious how they act like we are a sure win. Can't wait for this one, hopefully we can do enough offensively to win. Dobbs against OU was something like 13-31, overrated. Gotta beat UK first though.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
LagoonGator68;n278881 said:
Alvie got his feebees hurt when Oxallah gave him a vacay....he hasn't been the same since.

Was it York or some form of him, or another Vol that wished the WTC was full of Gator fans when it was attacked and fell? It was a Vol fan, that I remember like it was yesterday, nearly caused the old board to implode people were so pissed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator