Gators versus Canes in 2019!

Jun 2, 2015
Miami fans suck even when they show up.

And to think that for many years I was under the impression it was the UF & FSU, along with ND and OSU fans who sucked. Guess it all comes down to which side of the fence you are on and if you are wearing your rose-colored glasses.

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
threatmatrix, ready for English 101 lesson? Tis, as defined in Webster's "English" dictionary is a contraction of "it is". It was first used in the 15th century. Well, what the heck, I am pretty old too.

To a dyslexic hound it means "Sit."

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well, now he is in a locale with some of the best talent in the entire USA and is quickly building rapport with the high school coaches which Golden and Shannon failed to accomplish. No, I don't expect him to do the same at Miami as there is the potential to do even better. I am sure that you expect Coach Mac to do better than the last guy you had.

Well thank goodness that we have Shannon helping us recruit and lock down South Florida.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Shouldn't the correct English lesson include that apostrophe 'tis. ??

In any and all games vs Miami, my overall hope is that Gators show dominating offensive plays and
dominating defensive plays such that will make south Florida recruits see the Gator football program
as "The" exciting place to play.

Jun 2, 2015
Well thank goodness that we have Shannon helping us recruit and lock down South Florida.

If you are depending upon Shannon to recruit South FL, we are in good shape! Shannon is a very good defensive coach and a good man, but he is not a good recruiter. Probably has something to do with personality as he is a very, very private person and is somewhat stoic.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If you are depending upon Shannon to recruit South FL, we are in good shape! Shannon is a very good defensive coach and a good man, but he is not a good recruiter. Probably has something to do with personality as he is a very, very private person and is somewhat stoic.

Yeah. We know that. He was brought in to shore up South Florida recruiting deficiencies by the staff. Obviously that was a bad decision. Good linebacker coach though.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So, who was brought in to shore up our recruiting deficiencies in the rest of Florida?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.