Gator Basketball Gators whipped by struggling Auburn, 76-62

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Do you understand what basketball “length” is? They got a bunch. We have zero. Our only serviceable big is goofy. The other is fat and out of shape. The other has bad knees and will never play much. It is what it is. They aren’t “losers”.

Do you understand Auburn is built similarly to us? They shoot threes over and over . We just played a team that ran us off the 3 point line Saturday . You would think Mike would be able to have a similar gameplay defensively but alas it’s open looks on D and dreadful turnovers all damn night .

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Do you understand what basketball “length” is? They got a bunch. We have zero. Our only serviceable big is goofy. The other is fat and out of shape. The other has bad knees and will never play much. It is what it is. They aren’t “losers”.

Agreed. White constructed a terrible roster

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Our 13th worst PPG in the SEC is going to go down :(

69 PPG and decreasing. Whomp.

#NotWhitesFault

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I've been in Whites corner for a while. It's wearing thin. Next year is huge.

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
Do you understand Auburn is built similarly to us? They shoot threes over and over . We just played a team that ran us off the 3 point line Saturday . You would think Mike would be able to have a similar gameplay defensively but alas it’s open looks on D and dreadful turnovers all damn night .

You’re blind and drunk

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Our 13th worst PPG in the SEC is going to go down :(

69 PPG and decreasing. Whomp.

#NotWhitesFault

I’m not sure the team is better next year . We lose our most consistent scorer but will gain athleticism . The problem is you can’t keep good teams under 60.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You’re blind and drunk

You’re stubborn and don’t listen. You said Auburn has great size then changed it to
Length and for some reason refuse to acknowledge their team strength is shooting threes . **** you

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Walk-ons coming out :lol:

But hey, we have some potentially good recruits coming in.

Tay Bang

Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
You’re stubborn and don’t listen. You said Auburn has great size then changed it to
Length and for some reason refuse to acknowledge their team strength is shooting threes . **** you

Nice. Calling our guys losers and f bombing other Chatterers who point out how wrong you are.

Tay Bang

Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
As you can see we have no hope for the future and this looks like a losing record with a lame duck coach. Get with the program would ya! Players having given up on White OBVIOUSLY

Players did not give up. Calling our guys quitters is BS.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not even gonna watch the Tenn game this Saturday. Did you see how many alley opp dunks AU had? Like 6 or so? Tenn is gonna do that every play on us! We only have like maybe 4 winnable games left on the schedule so we will end up with a losing record. Sad times for this Gators basketball fan...

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Nice. Calling our guys losers and f bombing other Chatterers who point out how wrong you are.

I’ve read enough of your nonsense with Ltraz to know your bull**** . The truth is you’re an irritant and frankly a waste of my time . I’d have a better chance of successfully teaching an armadillo how to speak Japanese than have a productive conversation with you about football or hoops .

Tay Bang

Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
I’ve read enough of your nonsense with Ltraz to know your bull**** . The truth is you’re an irritant and frankly a waste of my time . I’d have a better chance of successfully teaching an armadillo how to speak Japanese than have a productive conversation with you about football or hoops .

I thought it was Itraz.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
It's a sad coach producing a sad team. This isn't Florida Basketball.
This is casketball, we're dead & buried.
Because White will be back, I've no hopes for next year even with new talent.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It's a sad coach producing a sad team. This isn't Florida Basketball.
This is casketball, we're dead & buried.
Because White will be back, I've no hopes for next year even with new talent.
I was at the game tonight. Auburn arena was electric. Their team fed on the energy. They were amped all night. You could feel it. Our team felt lethargic and apathetic. Was basically behind the UF bench.... just no energy man. They looked and felt defeated all night.

Last edited:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I was at the game tonight. Auburn arena was electric. Their team fed on the energy. They were amped all night. You could feel it. Our team felt lethargic and apathetic. Was basically behind the UF bench.... just no energy man. They looked and felt defeated all night.

You're a fine Gator, Alagator. I can't keep the concept bridled that players may be lost and think White is a fraud as a coach - similar to the Mac collapse.?? But these SEC teams clobber a lot of cupcake teams; are any of them quitting on their coach? If you really hate losing, then start playing to win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.