PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
NVGator;n259464 said:
Apparently, Smith owed the dude $600.
What an idiot. Smith makes $1.4 million a year and he can't pay a $600 debt?

I remember when he came out of college. His teammates at WVU all said he was a locker room cancer. You've got to be a real jerk to work a teammate up enough to punch you in the face.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Would someone please explain to me the fist name IK? I know.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
PastyStoole;n259567 said:
What an idiot. Smith makes $1.4 million a year and he can't pay a $600 debt?

I remember when he came out of college. His teammates at WVU all said he was a locker room cancer. You've got to be a real jerk to work a teammate up enough to punch you in the face.

From what they were reporting on the radio today, Smith no showed to a summer football camp for the linebacker that decked him. The $600 was the plane ticket prepurchased.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
So IK has his career ended over that deadbeat. Every Jet coach or administrator involved in drafting that dolt was already fired. Geno just continues to end careers and ruin lives.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n259577 said:
So IK has his career ended over that deadbeat. Every Jet coach or administrator involved in drafting that dolt was already fired. Geno just continues to end careers and ruin lives.

Rex Ryan did more than just draft geno. He drafted mark Sanchez and replaced him with a piece of trash like geno. It's sickening that a scumb bag like geno smith can be a millionaire.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n259582 said:
Rex Ryan did more than just draft geno. He drafted mark Sanchez and replaced him with a piece of trash like geno. It's sickening that a scumb bag like geno smith can be a millionaire.
It's also sickening that a worthless fat bozo like Rex Ryan can finally get justifiably fired only to be snatched up eagerly by a desperate NFL team like he's Vince Lombardi and given even more money.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n259263 said:
Best thing that could happen for that organization.

Says the guy bragging on Treon. We will see what happens once the bullets start flying in SEC play. He didn't do too bad considering he was playing injured most of the time and the state of the team when he took over from Driskel. Like you said he had a smooth touch or whatever before his hand got banged up. :lol2:

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;259673 said:
Vastly underrated. He'll be a 4* by signing day.

But can he block?

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
oxrageous;n259585 said:
It's also sickening that a worthless fat bozo like Rex Ryan can finally get justifiably fired only to be snatched up eagerly by a desperate NFL team like he's Vince Lombardi and given even more money.

It's the retread element of the NFL coaching fraternity. It doesn't matter how poorly you performed, you'll always have someone that wants to give you a shot. The fact that guys like Norv Turner, Chan Gailey, Wanstedt, etc. ever saw more than a few years employment in coaching is beyond me, and exactly what is wrong with so many NFL teams and their approach. They'd rather go with a guy who's fallen flat on his face than go outside the box. I'll never forget the reaction of Pitt fans when they landed Wanstedt. You would've thought that they landed a HOF'er. Shocker, he didn't succeed and was fired. Rex Ryan is part of the new generation of retreads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator