Getting back at dooshbags and bullies thread

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
There are a ton of these kinds of videos.... and they are all very enjoyable to watch. Too bad you cant rig an IED to it.

Have you seen the one where the fat b!tch slips in the grass and blows out her leg? Glorious.

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
I love the NASA Glitter bomb one. The time, effort and engineering that went into it was impressive. I hope at least a couple of them got dinged for grand theft. That device was easily worth more than $2000.00 when 4 phones and their data plans plus all the custom engineered pieces were added to the package.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I love the NASA Glitter bomb one. The time, effort and engineering that went into it was impressive. I hope at least a couple of them got dinged for grand theft. That device was easily worth more than $2000.00 when 4 phones and their data plans plus all the custom engineered pieces were added to the package.

Honestly... there is a business idea here. People would actually buy a cheaper version of this thing simply to prank these douches.

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
Honestly... there is a business idea here. People would actually buy a cheaper version of this thing simply to prank these douches.

Yep...but liability would be a b*tch....all it would take is for one person to rig it to set off a piece of det cord instead of spin glitter.....

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
There are a ton of these kinds of videos.... and they are all very enjoyable to watch. Too bad you cant rig an IED to it.

Have you seen the one where the fat b!tch slips in the grass and blows out her leg? Glorious.

That's fantastic!

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

It looks like she broke her ankle. Apparently the torque of her boob heavy top half going one way and her ankle going the other was just too much for her osteoporotic bones to handle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.