GNFP Film Breakdown- 2021 Florida Gators vs. USF

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Also, on the prior play, note big Watson chasing the play down from the NT spot. Good sign.
Zach Carter is clearly the best defensive lineman we have.

and in limited snaps it seems pretty clear to me that Watson is second.

one of the other film breakdowns earlier in the video was Watson pushing a double team for yards deep and then making a one-handed tackle on a guy trying to squirt outside. you don't teach that. it's rare to see a guy that big that's that quick.

I guarantee you neither fridge Perry nor Mount Cody were nearly that quick.

Dan might as well not think he's going to sit this guy for the next 2 years and hope to have him as a redshirt senior. he's gone after 3 years to the NFL no doubt.

Albert

Enormous Member
Aug 22, 2014
and in limited snaps it seems pretty clear to me that Watson is second.

one of the other film breakdowns earlier in the video was Watson pushing a double team for yards deep and then making a one-handed tackle on a guy trying to squirt outside. you don't teach that. it's rare to see a guy that big that's that quick.

I guarantee you neither fridge Perry nor Mount Cody were nearly that quick.

Dan might as well not think he's going to sit this guy for the next 2 years and hope to have him as a redshirt senior. he's gone after 3 years to the NFL no doubt.
He is going to devour Alabama. Not the football team, but the entire state of Alabama.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Didnt you just hear Mullinz saying he isn't running the plays correctly. He is throwing to the dudes who are supposed to just be decoy routes for the 4 yard crossing pattern or the RB swing pass.
Analyst on Firebaum says AR only throws long passes. No need to worry about short or intermediate passes from AR.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.