Go Gators

Doopree

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
I'm tired of seeing lil b!tches like Noah Brindise talking sh!t about my team. Yes, we suck. Yes we need to recruit and rebuild.

Bottom line, either you're a Gator or Gator bait.

Go Gators

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
What did Brindise say? Is he an insurance agent somewhere?

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Pretty shïtty being a Gator right now and lately. Damn neighbors have to come over to share their condolences.

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm tired of seeing lil b!tches like Noah Brindise talking sh!t about my team. Yes, we suck. Yes we need to recruit and rebuild.

Bottom line, either you're a Gator or Gator bait.

Go Gators

In all kinds of weather we all stick together (only when we're winning)

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm always a Gator. Saw a team play pretty hard until it turned beyond ugly. Then they just looked like they gave up on both sides of the ball to me. I'll say this. We need a QB bad. If we could have traded QBs, we'd have won that game. That Freshman was making some real nice throws. While our transfer 5th year Senior was more streaky than my beard. And man oh man when he was off, it was atrocious. Our OLine had trouble handling Bama all night long for anything on the ground. I was fairly impressed with how much time they were giving AA to throw early in the game. Once we got too far behind and they knew we were going to throw every down, AA had no time at all. I was glad to see that keeper. Thought maybe they were going to try to use that to help slow down the Bama DLine some but I don't think they ever used it again. Well, I'm disappointed for sure. Would've liked to have seen one of the Freshmen, but I understand why we didn't. Mac probably figures they'd just throw more ints than AA under that Bama pressure, and he's probably right. Still, can't help but be curious what one of them could do if given a chance.

Always a Gator! In all kinds of weather! Just a sad Gator.
:alone:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm always a Gator. Saw a team play pretty hard until it turned beyond ugly.
LOL so they played purty hard til they quit, huh?

Fat Dawg has the rings and has earned the right to criticize this regime all he wants.

I don't want to hear about how we need the horses when we don't have any good recruiters on the staff, because if that's the case we should fire them today.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
LOL so they played purty hard til they quit, huh?

Fat Dawg has the rings and has earned the right to criticize this regime all he wants.

I don't want to hear about how we need the horses when we don't have any good recruiters on the staff, because if that's the case we should fire them today.
:rabbi::blahblah::law:

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
This is gator football now, embrace or be scorned for not being a fan u spoiled shats, it'll get better one day by accident, trust,

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, we are just happy bc we scored twice during the blowout, I guess.

We are just happy to be here.

Purty keeeeewwwl.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.