Good old fashioned fun on the farm

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
What in the actual fuch??? I'm not going to spoil what it is they're screwing around with in that hole...but holy chit that's not a good way to live. My favorite quote is "Alright...what do we do now?"

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
And since we're here....this is another one from THP's blooper reel. Its not quite as intense as the first one, but still....Naw dude. Just naw.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
One should probably not yeet one of those things at your girlfriend though. Gotta say ole boy was badass enough to catch it twice and not get bit. Holy crap.

Those were exactly both my main thoughts from that. Kid has balls of steel, and no clue about tossing that varmint at the gf, even by accident.

Jack o' Diamonds

My mind is made up, don't confuse me with facts...
Lifetime Member
Aug 29, 2015
Thoiugh I was raised on a farm, It never would have crossed my mind to confront a badger, let alone try to grab one with my bare hands... That's why we had guns..

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Oh, I thought this was going to be about something COMPLETELY different and probably NSFW... :inout:

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
What in the actual fuch??? I'm not going to spoil what it is they're screwing around with in that hole...but holy chit that's not a good way to live. My favorite quote is "Alright...what do we do now?"

Another dumbass Gander.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.