Grantham and Hevesy fired

Brooks

Jul 1, 2021
I listened to Cardozo and pat Dooley for about 2mins this evening. Freaking jeff said this needed to happen and mullen should keep his job. Fuks like this guy is why our program is shcit. **** you jeff Cardozo! You guys either genuinely accept mediocrity or you just parrot whatever tf your told to. There's not one person in this world that believes there's any coming back from this. Even mullen knows we're ****ed. But we have some pussy ass media boys that weigh us down and bend over and take what they're told instead of being a freaking voice for the fans. Guys like Dooley and Cardozo are public enemy #1 for gator fans.
Thank you! I said this after the Lsu loss. I'm done listening to them. They have been trying to talk as long as they can and stretch their show out so there's less people calling out their friends Mullen and Stricklin. Russell has been worse. He is always so angry and dismissive. I have no idea why he still does the postgame or his lunchtime show. He sounds like he hates it and all gator fans.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I listened to Cardozo and pat Dooley for about 2mins this evening. Freaking jeff said this needed to happen and mullen should keep his job. Fuks like this guy is why our program is shcit. **** you jeff Cardozo! You guys either genuinely accept mediocrity or you just parrot whatever tf your told to. There's not one person in this world that believes there's any coming back from this. Even mullen knows we're ****ed. But we have some pussy ass media boys that weigh us down and bend over and take what they're told instead of being a freaking voice for the fans. Guys like Dooley and Cardozo are public enemy #1 for gator fans.

Don’t hold back man. How do you really feel?

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
Um, no. I said I know a couple of people who on occasion seem to know things in advance. I have no idea where they get their info, for all I know they just have a really great Magic 8 ball. I don't claim that they are insiders or have an insider source, just that they have made accurate predictions of things that ran counter to the conventional wisdom in the past. They say Mullen is done no matter what happens here on out. Take it with as much salt as you want and make of it what you will. Me personally, I want to believe it, but I'm to the point where seeing is believing for me.

Not sure if a guy who believes he's donkey and another who's screen name has something to do with jacking off on a sports message board should qualify as "sources". Just saying. :lol:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I’ve seen so many fans on Twitter acting like Mullen’s press conference righted all wrongs. He’s “finally taking accountability” and such.

These same people probably think politicians are telling the truth :lol:
Twitte morons gonna twitter moron.

Last edited:

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
I’ve seen so many fans on Twitter acting like Mullen’s press conference righted all wrongs. He’s “finally taking accountability” and such.

These same people probably think politicians are telling the truth :lol:

Same sort of sheep that would fund this fraud.
upload_2021-11-9_6-51-59.jpeg

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
not sure if it's been discussed, because i don't have time to read everything and catch up, but the fact that there are reporters calling for Dan to be fired is bad news. Usually they wait to talk sh!t until after the firing.

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
Who made the decision to fire Grantham and Hevesy? Was it Mullen or the A.D.? If it was Mullen who made the decision, was that just his attempt to save his own job?

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Is that you, Corch?

UPDATE: I knew I shoulda read through the rest of the responses... no way in hell the "BF" was going to slide past the fellas here on da chatter that long!

like comparing the tastes of things to "homeless ass" questions will arise.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Who made the decision to fire Grantham and Hevesy? Was it Mullen or the A.D.? If it was Mullen who made the decision, was that just his attempt to save his own job?

I'm guessing it was Stricklin's decision. Mullen wasn't going to make any changes unless his hand was forced. Goldkamp (247) tweeted that it is completely false that Stricklin wouldn't let Mullen fire Grantham last year (as the 'rumor', which has now become a half-truth among many Gator fans, is that Mullen only kept Grantham because the AD was too cheap to pay the buyout). I buy Goldkamp's version - Mullen is too stupid/arrogant/"smart"/loyal and chose to keep Grantham as another "I told you so" (IF Grantham turned it around)...and it completely blew up on him.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
. I buy Goldkamp's version - Mullen is too stupid/arrogant/"smart"/loyal and chose to keep Grantham as another "I told you so" (IF Grantham turned it around)...and it completely blew up on him.
Did it though?

We are losing games because Mullen's completely predictable option/QB keeper game cant score points. We arent losing 52-45.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Did it though?

We are losing games because Mullen's completely predictable option/QB keeper game cant score points. We arent losing 52-45.

That's true, but that's the other side of the ball - and I'll never argue with you on that. If Mullen wants to play that style of ball it makes no sense he didn't go w/ AR. But that's a different story.

Even in game 2 vs. USF, you saw it coming. Grantham's defense couldn't get off the field. In week 1, USF got shut out by NC State - they played two QBs, but the starter completed 7 passes the entire game vs. NCST. On USF's 2nd drive, they went on an 8+ minute, 17 play drive, where he completed 6 passes - it ended in a FG (I believe). Vs. Vandy, they ran 48 plays in the first half alone! This is 100% on Mullen, he decided (after seeing the worst defense in the history of the program) to keep his buddy...and it blew up right in his face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.