Grantham and Hevesy fired

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
Mullen said Grantham and Hevesy are great coaches, if they are great coaches why are they fired today? This guy is so full of shyte his eyes are brown. I’m am sick of listening to his BS every week.
this is why I quit listening to him after the debacle in the cotton bowl last season. When the coaches mail it in it tells the team it's OK if they choose to do it too

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
I think fsu tanks it after this weekend's loss to miami and Samford is Samford. Basically Mizzou is the only one that's standing(sitting) in the way.
6 and 6 get's you invited to a bowl game in bum**** La.

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
Instead of all the crap about good football coaches how bout. "Yes I've had a long time relationship with them. Ending their time here was difficult. I wish them well in their future endeavors." End of comments on the firing. Saying they are good football coaches is tantamount to saying that you (Mullen) is not. I'd have that comment carefully scripted out and well rehearsed. I wouldn't have answered anything else that lead me to say they were good coaches. They aren't.
just goes to show that Mullen has no Executive presence whatsoever. He needs to go be an OC at some place where the lateral is considered a downfield pass.

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
5c7492634613c.image.png
damn Donk you were a good looking guy in your 20's

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Joe's been a member of chatter for 2 full years, has ~50 posts, and shows up today going full speed ahead!! Post more often Joe, not just when you're finally pissed off enough about this dipsh*t head coach we have!! Plus you and @soflagator can plan more dates!
Here's to help them along with their planning...
la.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.